GCFootball for 2012

SpreadAttack

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you hand him the ball 40 times a game im sure he will get his yards. Shuffler could have ran for nine hundred yards against every team in the brac!

Pay attention in your remedial math class tomorrow, he had 248 carries in 10 regular season games. That equals 24.8 carries per game.

He had more yards than all of them against the same defense! Plus, that was all greeneville was concerned with was stopping boles, WG didn't have a strong passing game to worry about. The SHARKS had 8 MEN in the box waiting to knock the FIRE-SNOT out of boles and then all of a sudden...75 yards later they were dragging him down inside the 5 yard line.

ahhhhhhhhhhh but he still didnt score did he?

Pay attention in your remedial math class tomorrow, he had 248 carries in 10 regular season games. That equals 24.8 carries per game.

ha well in my remedial math class (with my white hat on) ill just be day dreaming about the great dalton boles... 75 yard run, 248, no td's vs greeneville, never beat A-E. If only i was Dalton (the greatest county player that never was) Boles.

yes you did. and i have no clue. he didnt get as many touches as we would have liked because of injury throughout the season.

Okay now pay attention to this, it will move at a quick pace! Boles averaged 25 carries a game, and 9.69 yards every time he touched the ball. Lets assume Shuffler had the same amount of carries, and knowing he had a better ypc average than Boles, lets say his was 11. Okay now lets do the simple math. Shuffler would have only averaged 275 yards a game with Boles's carries. So yes the stats do prove that your statement was wrong. Keep in mind that is behind his line that is better, too.

Edited by RespectTheGame

ha well in my remedial math class (with my white hat on) ill just be day dreaming about the great dalton boles... 75 yard run, 248, no td's vs greeneville, never beat A-E. If only i was Dalton (the greatest county player that never was) Boles.

Well actually he was a county player. So, when you daydream, you can daydream about "the greatest county player that was."

Okay now pay attention to this, it will move at a quick pace! Boles averaged 25 carries a game, and 9.69 yards every time he touched the ball. Lets assume Shuffler had the same amount of carries, and knowing he had a better ypc average than Boles, lets say his was 11. Okay now lets do the simple math. Shuffler would have only averaged 275 yards a game with Boles's carries. So yes the stats do prove that your statement was wrong. Keep in mind that is behind his line that is better, too.

forget everything else you just said. His line was better. that was very very very very very very very very very funny. You cant be serious can you?