GCFootball for 2012

SpreadAttack

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know much about ward but from what I hear boles is much better...but being the best RB at WG doesn't mean they're the best player ever in the county...Ward wasn't even the best RB in the county that year!

Ward was a heck of a back for WG. His line was terrible and he still made plays and that coming from a Former Devil that has played sports with him for years. Almost had him talked into coming to GHS when we were in middle school. He was the best back in the County when he played (When I say county thats excluding GHS)

no. see you get rings when you win state championships(something you would have no idea about . i wanted to know if the boys from the range got ring pop rings when they took home The Great Milk Can?

No they do not...they leave with the satisfaction of beating their top rivals...kinda like how Morristown West felt after the Greeneville game this year.

yes i do. so ill walk into class with my white state championship hat on. and you'll walk out to the cow pasture, throw a dip in, and ride your tractor all day hahahahah.

They let yall wear hats during school at Greeneville? Seems kinda disrespectful...You forgot about the people that prefer chewing over dipping. If there is something wrong with farming quit eating meat and vegetables. Where do you think those products come from?

Your Almighty Devils play those same teams after dropping down a classification.

hahahahaha till crying about that i see. Once Greeneville starting playing where they were supposed to they start winning... so everying starts complaining. When we played teams like mo east, mo west, etc, all the county teams would say was how that year they could beat greeneville. You all havent been close yet. So keep dreaming about those glory days where you had a chance to go undefeated... now that you play greeneville it'll never happen (: