LA vs Smith co

lyonheart

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to see this one! Melton may show the Hog-eye fans what they lost! I would come out and watch but gonna swat some bees.

I hesatate to reply to this post. Given the fact that you trash us Hog-Eye fans and don't even support Smith Co. with their new coach. If you are gonna talk about us at least come to the game. Oh, by the way, if you follow Smith Co. and their new coach long enough, you will know exactly why he is no longer at LA. GO HOG-EYE!!

I hesatate to reply to this post. Given the fact that you trash us Hog-Eye fans and don't even support Smith Co. with their new coach. If you are gonna talk about us at least come to the game. Oh, by the way, if you follow Smith Co. and their new coach long enough, you will know exactly why he is no longer at LA. GO HOG-EYE!!

Oh make no mistake! I'm not a Smith Co fan I'm a Cannon Co Lion! Should be an emotionally charged game. I was just curious if there was any bad blood still?

Anyone with half a brain knows he was the best thing to ever happen to LA boys basketball.

Oh make no mistake! I'm not a Smith Co fan I'm a Cannon Co Lion! Should be an emotionally charged game. I was just curious if there was any bad blood still?

Well I won't hold that against you and I guess now you know. Looks like the BEE SWATTING didn't go too well. :oops: LA wins by 13. Was a good game! GO HOG-EYE!

Edited by MtnDewMan

Ooh sounds juicy! Tell us why he is not at Livingston anymore. I was surprised when I first heard it. Who won the game tonight? What was the reception like for him?

Just curious MtDewman (Kevin Reeder) Why do YOU dislike Coach Melton so much? By the way, you should be careful where you post your cell phone number, which is easily trackable, if you don't want to be called out.

Just curious MtDewman (Kevin Reeder) Why do YOU dislike Coach Melton so much? By the way, you should be careful where you post your cell phone number, which is easily trackable, if you don't want to be called out.

I heard that your family were some of the ones hugging Coach Melton after the game along with several other former players of his. Sounds like he was pretty well received by most of the LA crowd.

I heard that your family were some of the ones hugging Coach Melton after the game along with several other former players of his. Sounds like he was pretty well received by most of the LA crowd.

Didn't try to hide my cell number as you can see. Great P.I. work though. As for the huggs, I just don't know. I was busy congratulating the LA players and talking to Moffitt about Colby,s ankle.

Didn't try to hide my cell number as you can see. Great P.I. work though. As for the huggs, I just don't know. I was busy congratulating the LA players and talking to Moffitt about Colby,s ankle.

:roflol:

Well I will say that will about do it for your short stint on coachT with your whopping 7 posts. Until of course you register for a new account under s new name. Which you will do because your not going to be able to criticize the coaches like you have at all the other coaches that your kids has had now that they know who you are. And you for sure won't be able to talk about any kids that should or shouldn't have the ball. So long MtnDewMan.

Oh well thanks. It really wasn,t that much P.I. work. Just a couple minutes. I hope Colby,s ankle is okay. Coach Melton congratulated the LA players too including Colby. Based on how difficult it was for LA to beat Smith County last night, I predict Smith County may come out on the winning end before its over. When that happens I,m sure I,ll see you congratulating Smith County,s players as Coach Melton did LA,s last night. I,m sure it,ll be huggs all around. And you didn,t answer my question. You are rid of Coach Melton now. Why is it you continue to run him down on coacht. Your kid seems to respect him. If you think Smith County will eventually see why he,s no longer at LA, why don,t you do the good Christian thing and go tell them? Warn them of whatever it is. Why would you allow so many other good kids to be hurt by him?

Nevermind. You won't have to warn them. They already know after seeing people like you with all your basketball experience and knowledge why Coach Melton is no longer at LA.

Edited by N2DEEP