Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty creative person I must admit. He was one of our coaches but thanks to the Lion hater tater heads at the

superintendents office they did away with his position. Now he has moved on and is coaching at a rival school. We plan on kicking your butt also HOG!!!!!

Do What?..............Say It Isn't So?...........Hog Is In Taterville?.....Dang,...What's Next?

Do What?..............Say It Isn't So?...........Hog Is In Taterville?.....Dang,...What's Next?

No way we would let him go to Tatertown!!! I was taking a shot at our school system leader who is from taterville. Not that he let the hog go but our numbers dropped and we lost three teachers. I could named five or six teachers they should've let go instead of him.

No way we would let him go to Tatertown!!! I was taking a shot at our school system leader who is from taterville. Not that he let the hog go but our numbers dropped and we lost three teachers. I could named five or six teachers they should've let go instead of him.

Phew....I Was Wondering What The Heck Ya'll Doing Over There?

I don't know who the Hog is, but that is a good screen name.

hogheaven

• I heard the #86 and #36 where going be the ones come together. I think Dresden kids told them they wouldn't be welcomed? So who knows

They were probably the ones that would lose starting spots if they came. We accept anyone that moves in. And there are several open spots. we would take a gorilla if they work hard and play football. Even a REBEL... roflol.gif

(Yeller, meet Hog)

hogheaven

• I heard the #86 and #36 where going be the ones come together. I think Dresden kids told them they wouldn't be welcomed? So who knows

They were probably the ones that would lose starting spots if they came. We accept anyone that moves in. And there are several open spots. we would take a gorilla if they work hard and play football. Even a REBEL... roflol.gif

(Yeller, meet Hog)

Watch It Now, Hoser!....We Don't Cotton To Turncoats!

hogheaven

(Yeller, meet Hog)

I'm sure the ones that might lose a starting job were the ones mouthing to the other kids. Dresden's depth is one of the major concerns I have with this years team. We can afford to lose any starters and would welcome anyone wanting to play for the Lions, yes even #40 from the Rebels..............