BRAC 2012

RespectTheGame

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info on the non Greene. Co. teams? Usually don't get to hear much about them on here.

grainger took their first drive right down the field on CD, then CD went 3 and out i beleive...i know they punted....then i punted....LOL...couldnt stay.....hard to tell anything by what i saw today for any of the teams other than greeneville, except that we are litterally blessed with a stable of backs....not sure why xavier didnt play much, but that Dabbs kid is gona be unreal...might even see him some later this season.

GREENEVILLE beats south Greene 28-0 cld have been 35 but Ballard ran out the clock at the 5. Next up is Claiborne for the devils in quarter 2...didn't know the devils had so many rb's. The freshman Dabbs will be dangerous in years to come!

Any info on the non Greene. Co. teams? Usually don't get to hear much about them on here.

grainger took their first drive right down the field on CD, then CD went 3 and out i beleive...i know they punted....then i punted....LOL...couldnt stay.....hard to tell anything by what i saw today for any of the teams other than greeneville, except that we are litterally blessed with a stable of backs....not sure why xavier didnt play much, but that Dabbs kid is gona be unreal...might even see him some later this season.

Is Xavier the big back that played a little at the end of the West Greene game last year? If so, the kid can play.

Grainger won 6-0 as expected to be a low scoring game with the style of offense they run.. CD was missing a few people Malone was one of them and after stalling early started moving the ball pretty good.. Grainger came out strong but stalled toward the end.. This will be a good game in the season.. I know CD wasn't showing what all they had today and didn't really throw anything at Grainger.. But Greeneville will walk through BRAC.. The battle for 2nd is up for grabs lol

Grainger won 6-0 as expected to be a low scoring game with the style of offense they run.. CD was missing a few people Malone was one of them and after stalling early started moving the ball pretty good.. Grainger came out strong but stalled toward the end.. This will be a good game in the season.. I know CD wasn't showing what all they had today and didn't really throw anything at Grainger.. But Greeneville will walk through BRAC.. The battle for 2nd is up for grabs lol

Luckily I was able to come out to the jamboree last night from the 2nd quarter on. How did South Greene look?

Dang CDHS looked BIG! Did #5 for Doak get a serious injury last night? He was running well before that happened.

Anyone out there willing to rank the teams from top to bottom based on what they saw?

Luckily I was able to come out to the jamboree last night from the 2nd quarter on. How did South Greene look?

Dang CDHS looked BIG! Did #5 for Doak get a serious injury last night? He was running well before that happened.

Anyone out there willing to rank the teams from top to bottom based on what they saw?

1: Greeneville

2-3: WG/Grainger

4: CD

5: Claiborne

6-7: SG/C Gap

I am basing these on last night and returning players from last year. CD could move up but they do have a first year coach. I think he will do a good job, but it may take him a year to get used to calling the shots. Case just won 1 game his first year, but has won 7 each of the past 3 seasons. WG has finally built a consistent program and seem to have good game plans. Their first 3 games will be tough. Grainger has most of their team back. This may finally be SG's down year. They lost a lot of firepower the past 2 seasons and their feeder schools haven't been good for 3+ years. I know very little about Claiborne and C Gap.