Collinwood @ Perry Co

joker01

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry Co. will definitely win the district/region/state whatever if they get to play all their games at home. That was the most one-sided officiating I have ever witnessed.

Oh go cry some where else. The officiating was pretty crappy both ways at times. A majority of the fouls called on Cwood were well deserved. When you get beat off the dribble that much they will have to foul or give up a layup. That Cwood team wouldn't beat PC if all the calls went their way. And don't bring out the Montgomery didnt play BS cause PC was without Tucker.

Perry Co. will definitely win the district/region/state whatever if they get to play all their games at home. That was the most one-sided officiating I have ever witnessed.

Lol go cry me a river! Like Guru said this was at times a poorly officiated game both ways... Face it, you got beat by a better team! A team playing without one of their studs! At least tonight you stayed in the same gym as Pc because when they get Tucker back at your place its gonna get real ugly real quick.

Lol go cry me a river! Like Guru said this was at times a poorly officiated game both ways... Face it, you got beat by a better team! A team playing without one of their studs! At least tonight you stayed in the same gym as Pc because when they get Tucker back at your place its gonna get real ugly real quick.

I wasn't trying to argue that Cwood would beat Perry Co in a better officiated game. We will never know. It would be tough for any team to beat them at home. But with or without your "stud" (cough cough) I think ur whole bunch is overly arrogant and highly delusional about the greatness of ur team. I also like the fact that u underestimate Cwood. Next year u can cry a river or maybe even this year. The year is still young

First off PC has one more year that they have a really good chance to take the District and region if a couple of the players dont get overly confident(Tucker, Rhodes). Rhodes lives in his own fantasy world where he thinks he is his dad. But he couldnt wash his dads gym socks. He can score 20 if he gets hot, because he will get enough shot in to do so. But if he is off he doesnt stop shooting. He can kill PC by himself on any given night. And with only 6 kids that can play you cant put anybody in for him. Of course if Hasting did daddy would have a fit. But they better win this year because they have a long road ahead the next few years.

2nd I figure the C-wood PC game to be much tighter with Tucker and Montgomery playing. Tucker makes a difference for PC but not as much as people act like he does. (Not 29pts) Just because a player scores 20 doesnt mean he is a 20 point difference. And Montgomery will help C-wood bunches. Having an inside game will open things up for Butler and others. They are still young(No seniors playing big minutes) so they will be a little inconcistant at times im sure. But lots of potential to improve throughout the year.

PC people.. dont assume a championship this will be a fun year in Dist. 12A. WC and S'town will be strong and Collinwood very suprising at times

First off PC has one more year that they have a really good chance to take the District and region if a couple of the players dont get overly confident(Tucker, Rhodes). Rhodes lives in his own fantasy world where he thinks he is his dad. But he couldnt wash his dads gym socks. He can score 20 if he gets hot, because he will get enough shot in to do so. But if he is off he doesnt stop shooting. He can kill PC by himself on any given night. And with only 6 kids that can play you cant put anybody in for him. Of course if Hasting did daddy would have a fit. But they better win this year because they have a long road ahead the next few years.

2nd I figure the C-wood PC game to be much tighter with Tucker and Montgomery playing. Tucker makes a difference for PC but not as much as people act like he does. (Not 29pts) Just because a player scores 20 doesnt mean he is a 20 point difference. And Montgomery will help C-wood bunches. Having an inside game will open things up for Butler and others. They are still young(No seniors playing big minutes) so they will be a little inconcistant at times im sure. But lots of potential to improve throughout the year.

PC people.. dont assume a championship this will be a fun year in Dist. 12A. WC and S'town will be strong and Collinwood very suprising at times

Really! Cannon is my son and never has he thought that way. Great shooter don't quit, because they believe the next one is going in(I should know). I don't think Kirk wants to take him out because he does other things on the court that makes us better. When he's on the floor there are 10 eyes on him whenever he moves and that opens up opportunities for his teammates. You can hate on him all you want, but he's a great kid and very unselfish, but his coach (not me) chooses who he wants to take the shots. When they drop most people are happy, when they don't everyone loves to jump on him. Tucker is easily a 20 pt difference with is scoring, defense, rebounding and leadership. Not sure what all the fuss is from Collinwood, they have always had the greatest fans but I know they have one kid (who was trashed talked from the players and some fans)really fired up for the next meeting. We do all have to remember to liveNplay4Him. (love your screenname even though you hate my son)

well its always tough playing Summertown on the road and plus they didn't have one of their best Defensive player and motivator (Tucker)...and just because the past few games they haven't had much depth on their bench doesn't mean a thing...Weston Bates maybe only 5'4 and 115 he still had a impact in the game against hickman co. last nite and against riverside on monday...and Kyle Churchwell does a good job coming off the bench and giving Gilboy some rest...(even tho Gilboy hasn't been playing very well the past few games)...Perry Co. has the most complete team when they play like it...but the Perry Co. fateful have all been very frustrated the past few games because when they get a lead they don't keep their foot on the opponents neck to blow someone out...they keep letting them have more confidence and they make shots that they usually don't...their Defense against some of the WORST teams is very pathetic...like last nite we just let Hickman Co. go in the lane and get a layup or have a wide open shot...if the Vikings play like they should and play TEAM ball and not throw up 32 footers and run down the court before the ball hits the rim, then they will run away with this district and region but if they continue to play like they did against Riverside and Centerville and they play like that against say Wayne Co....they'll get beat by 15+...but we better play alot better or yalls dream of wanting to win the District (for the 3rd year in a row), the Region (for the first time since '03) and get back to the state for the 29th time in History...then PLAY LIKE YOU WANNA WIN AND QUIT JACKIN OFF OUT THERE EMBARRISING THE WHOLE DANG PROGRAM...if we had Lee none of the negatives would ever happen...

Edited by SportsFan70

well its always tough playing Summertown on the road and plus they didn't have one of their best Defensive player and motivator (Tucker)...and just because the past few games they haven't had much depth on their bench doesn't mean a thing...Weston Bates maybe only 5'4 and 115 he still had a impact in the game against hickman co. last nite and against riverside on monday...and Kyle Churchwell does a good job coming off the bench and giving Gilboy some rest...(even tho Gilboy hasn't been playing very well the past few games)...Perry Co. has the most complete team when they play like it...but the Perry Co. fateful have all been very frustrated the past few games because when they get a lead they don't keep their foot on the opponents neck to blow someone out...they keep letting them have more confidence and they make shots that they usually don't...their Defense against some of the WORST teams is very pathetic...like last nite we just let Hickman Co. go in the lane and get a layup or have a wide open shot...if the Vikings play like they should and play TEAM ball and not throw up 32 footers and run down the court before the ball hits the rim, then they will run away with this district and region but if they continue to play like they did against Riverside and Centerville and they play like that against say Wayne Co....they'll get beat by 15+...but we better play alot better or yalls dream of wanting to win the District (for the 3rd year in a row), the Region (for the first time since '03) and get back to the state for the 29th time in History...then PLAY LIKE YOU WANNA WIN AND QUIT JACKIN OFF OUT THERE IMBARRISING THE WHOLE DANG PROGRAM...if we had Lee we none of the negatives would ever happen...

Jay you keep running your mouth like that I am personally gonna take care of u you are an idiot who never could play bball and just wish you could so stop downing our team or some of the players will show u something so shut up moron