Macon County Football 2012

Guest Termite

well the story i hear from all trousdale fans is that smith uses the excuse of a little confrontation not to play them and pick up an easier team for a for sure win.macon could go 6-4 or 5-5 every year with a schedule like smith has and still loose to smith and trousdale.

Well Twiggy. I guess MC has ALWAYS had a tough schedule. Must have. MC's record is always the same...

Yelp, SC dropped TC and picked up that lil ole weak White House team.

AGAIN, hang your hat on a 5-5 season and then say " well, at least we play TC". MC's claim to fame. Heck, you might as well just play TC and call it quits after that game, that's all anybody can say when the seasons over anyway......"at least we played TC".:roflol:

Your right about 1 think though, you can count on losses yo SC and TC.

well the story i hear from all trousdale fans is that smith uses the excuse of a little confrontation not to play them and pick up an easier team for a for sure win.macon could go 6-4 or 5-5 every year with a schedule like smith has and still loose to smith and trousdale.

Had you all played the teams SC did LAST YEAR you all would have lost to Gordonsville and did lose SC, White House, and Dekalb County. You would have gotten put out in the first round of the playoffs by whoever which would have finished out at 6-5 which is 1 game better than what you had last year so there isn't much difference. It was a fluke that you all beat LA and I really don't know that you would have beaten White County.

Edited by swanson71

Had you all played the teams SC did LAST YEAR you all would have lost to Gordonsville and did lose SC, White House, and Dekalb County. You would have gotten put out in the first round of the playoffs by whoever which would have finished out at 6-5 which is 1 game better than what you had last year so there isn't much difference. It was a fluke that you all beat LA and I really don't know that you would have beaten White County.

i guess it was a fluke the year before macon beat l.a. at their place to.macon beat l.a. 2 years straight.and yes macon would have beat white county.and just so you will know since you ant figured it out yet your in put really does'nt matter to me.

Hey Stupidson71 could you tell me what pemberton and the tigers did to the owls his first year here. And stupid rome wasn't built in a day it takes a little time he didn't get here till june his first year and had learn the kids and teach his system which is very complicated. How can anyone say we weren't on the rise 4 wins in three years before him and 10 wins in 2 years and 2 playoff births.

i guess it was a fluke the year before macon beat l.a. at their place to.macon beat l.a. 2 years straight.and yes macon would have beat white county.and just so you will know since you ant figured it out yet your in put really does'nt matter to me.

You aren't the first person from Macon County to disregard my opinion.......

And yes it was definately a fluke that MC beat LA last year, it made 2 years in a row that MC played up above their heads. In 2010 it was SC and in 2011 it was LA.

Hey Stupidson71 could you tell me what pemberton and the tigers did to the owls his first year here. And stupid rome wasn't built in a day it takes a little time he didn't get here till june his first year and had learn the kids and teach his system which is very complicated. How can anyone say we weren't on the rise 4 wins in three years before him and 10 wins in 2 years and 2 playoff births.

Will be looking for your 3rd coach in 4 years, you had some very good players and squeeked out a pair of 5-6 records and you still think your team is on the rise and I am the stupid one? I may not be the smartest cookie in the cookie jar, but atleast i'm not delusional :thumb:

Will be looking for your 3rd coach in 4 years, you had some very good players and squeeked out a pair of 5-6 records and you still think your team is on the rise and I am the stupid one? I may not be the smartest cookie in the cookie jar, but atleast i'm not delusional :thumb:

ok you just don't get it.macon has the 5th hardest schedule in 4a.This includes the hole state-in case you still don't understand and there are about 100 or more teams in 4a football.im not happy with just 5 wins but it's much better than getting hammered every game but one or two.from where we were untill now is a heck of alot better and we had good players then as well.now follow me here any team macon plays can beat them.all it takes is one little boo-boo,a good player hurt,a bad call by ref.,almost any mistake with the teams macon plays it's very possible macon could get beat.you can make mistakes or get a bad brake with a team weaker than you but with the kind all macon plays if you do it could very well cost ya.all the teams macon plays have great players and a bunch of them.now try to come in to macon and win right out the gate with a been down program for years and win with a schedule like macon has,pretty darn tuff to do and pemberton showed it could be done.and know it's not what anybody wants or happy with 5-6 or 5-5 but untill someone has had a bite of this schedule or program they have not a clue.8 teams on the schedule in the state playoffs.not whinning just saying it's not as easy when your playing well established football programs and the last several years have been a strugle.any win is good but would love to see the program get better every year.

ok you just don't get it.macon has the 5th hardest schedule in 4a.This includes the hole state-in case you still don't understand and there are about 100 or more teams in 4a football.im not happy with just 5 wins but it's much better than getting hammered every game but one or two.from where we were untill now is a heck of alot better and we had good players then as well.now follow me here any team macon plays can beat them.all it takes is one little boo-boo,a good player hurt,a bad call by ref.,almost any mistake with the teams macon plays it's very possible macon could get beat.you can make mistakes or get a bad brake with a team weaker than you but with the kind all macon plays if you do it could very well cost ya.all the teams macon plays have great players and a bunch of them.now try to come in to macon and win right out the gate with a been down program for years and win with a schedule like macon has,pretty darn tuff to do and pemberton showed it could be done.and know it's not what anybody wants or happy with 5-6 or 5-5 but untill someone has had a bite of this schedule or program they have not a clue.8 teams on the schedule in the state playoffs.not whinning just saying it's not as easy when your playing well established football programs and the last several years have been a strugle.any win is good but would love to see the program get better every year.

There you go with that "Macon had the 5th toughest schedule in 4a last year" stuff. Those coacht strength of scheule you're so proud that MC placed so high in are inflated quite a bit. It doesn't determine the quality of the teams, but rather winning percetages the teams you play have. Playing an A team like Jo Byrns who goes 6-5 makes your strength of schedule look better than say someone who plays a 6A team who goes 3-7. You say that Macon going 5-5 in the schedule is good because they play an extremely tough schedule, I just do not see that. I see 5 teams that are good, that being LA, TC, SC, Goodpasture, and WH, and the other 5 teams are very beatable, and i'm including Dekalb Co. as part of the beatable category. I see 5-5 as reachable because the other half the schedule just isn't very good. What's funny about all of this is at the begginning of last season I heard records such as 7-3 and 8-2 popping out of the wood work with all that Macon had returning, and now it's "5-5 is good considering the schedule we played".

ok read it real slow or i can send you some hooked on phonics to that good education you claim to have over there in sulfer city.i said im not happy with it.see 2nd line down in quote.you just read what you want and ignore the the other parts.and the 5 teams that you said are beatable have good teams season after season and 4 of them will be much,much better this year and the other 5 are always tough even on a down year for their program.

Edited by bigstick12

There you go with that "Macon had the 5th toughest schedule in 4a last year" stuff. Those coacht strength of scheule you're so proud that MC placed so high in are inflated quite a bit. It doesn't determine the quality of the teams, but rather winning percetages the teams you play have. Playing an A team like Jo Byrns who goes 6-5 makes your strength of schedule look better than say someone who plays a 6A team who goes 3-7. You say that Macon going 5-5 in the schedule is good because they play an extremely tough schedule, I just do not see that. I see 5 teams that are good, that being LA, TC, SC, Goodpasture, and WH, and the other 5 teams are very beatable, and i'm including Dekalb Co. as part of the beatable category. I see 5-5 as reachable because the other half the schedule just isn't very good. What's funny about all of this is at the begginning of last season I heard records such as 7-3 and 8-2 popping out of the wood work with all that Macon had returning, and now it's "5-5 is good considering the schedule we played".

You sure are caught up in the schedule debate aren't ya. Is it really that big of a deal to you if somebody says Macon's schedule was tough? I thought all this schedule stuff ended a couple of weeks ago.