Macon County Football 2012

would you like to make a small waiger that they don't loose to all you mentioned.im not saying they'll beat white-house but they could be in the hunt with the rest you said.they got more talent returning than most think.pitchfork if i loose i will meet you at haltime and buy your choice of food and if im correct i get the same but now it want be cheap cause im coming hungry.and swanson stay out of this and mind your own business or go take a sulfer bath or go gather eggs from your hen house.

I do agree with you that Macon has some talent returning on this team. Iv watched this group because my son has played against these kids and I have actually coached against these kids in PeeWee. Only thing I would add is the fact that Grace made them a much better team with him at QB. Taking him off the team makes next years team a few points less per game in my oppinion. I dont see ya'll improving much from last season. In retrospect some of the other teams may be a little better than last season. Add a coaching change in the mix and your looking at last place in the district for Macon Co in my oppinion As far as me commenting on the money issue. I'm actually complimenting your school. I wish Westmoreland was willing to pay that kind of money to have a good football team. It shows an incoming coach how committed you are to your program's success.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

would you like to make a small waiger that they don't loose to all you mentioned.im not saying they'll beat white-house but they could be in the hunt with the rest you said.they got more talent returning than most think.pitchfork if i loose i will meet you at haltime and buy your choice of food and if im correct i get the same but now it want be cheap cause im coming hungry.and swanson stay out of this and mind your own business or go take a sulfer bath or go gather eggs from your hen house.

hahaha bigstick! wouldn't mind you buying me some of that good concession food but some logistics need to be worked out. What game are you talking about? WH/MC? Would that be the last game of the beforementioned teams? etc.

hahaha bigstick! wouldn't mind you buying me some of that good concession food but some logistics need to be worked out. What game are you talking about? WH/MC? Would that be the last game of the beforementioned teams? etc.

any of the teams you mentioned but white-house.that leaves 3.if macon beats one of the three i win-if not your a winner,winner chicken dinner.