Gleason 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOO! I'm back. That could kill a feller too!!!!!!!!!! BigSlo, if you can hang with the likes of me and Butchie and irishman1 you gotta be ok. Not suggesting any backwoods camping trips, warm showers or anything like that now but just sayin...................LOL

And don't EVER skinny dip in the lake on #3 at Carroll Lake Golf Course!!! Careful with the ball washers too! Likely you don't hunt golfs though.....right?

nope I dont shoot golfs. But whats this mess about ball washers? Sounds a little on the man love side to me. Is that what yall do? go skinny dippin and.......wash yer balls togther?

nope I dont shoot golfs. But whats this mess about ball washers? Sounds a little on the man love side to me. Is that what yall do? go skinny dippin and.......wash yer balls togther?

Naaaa. It ain't like that. There is another thread of ours you follow that I guess you ain't been on today. But anyway, ysoangry was golf huntin' and he saw a golf cart with a rebel on the side and noted it made him throw up in his mouth a little. Must have been over here at the Carroll Lake Shooting Preserve/Golf Course.Now with golf hunting the only thing worth saving is the balls once you get them out of the hole. Since you can't eat .............nevermind, don't go there. Anyway, the water on the course provided for ball washers comes from the lake according to Butchie, that could cause his problem. I know from experience that the swimming option I mentioned could also cause the problem. Definitely not a group thing though. NO, no, no!!!!

Naaaa. It ain't like that. There is another thread of ours you follow that I guess you ain't been on today. But anyway, ysoangry was golf huntin' and he saw a golf cart with a rebel on the side and noted it made him throw up in his mouth a little. Must have been over here at the Carroll Lake Shooting Preserve/Golf Course.Now with golf hunting the only thing worth saving is the balls once you get them out of the hole. Since you can't eat .............nevermind, don't go there. Anyway, the water on the course provided for ball washers comes from the lake according to Butchie, that could cause his problem. I know from experience that the swimming option I mentioned could also cause the problem. Definitely not a group thing though. NO, no, no!!!!

Okay this has been fun . Nice jawing with you duck

Same here Swo, Hope we can meet sometime soon. Since you survived meetin' Butchie, I should be easy to deal with!!! LOL

Meeting Buttcheeks was like meeting Herman Munster. (there's a throw back). So yes Im sure meeting you ...well...the comparison....It imagine the comparison would be like comparing a sunset ...to a turd. Buttcheeks is the turd.

Meeting Buttcheeks was like meeting Herman Munster. (there's a throw back). So yes Im sure meeting you ...well...the comparison....It imagine the comparison would be like comparing a sunset ...to a turd. Buttcheeks is the turd.

There is a vison to try and go to sleep with tonight!! Or as they say at work, you can only polish a turd do much but, it's still a turd. That not referring to my running buddy at all mind you. Hey Butchie, Swo made me do it!!!! Thats my story and I stickin' to it.

With all these enrollment numbers getting closer to be released.......who's got assumptions on how it affects football in 13-14A?

Stay pretty much the same or change up some?

I think we stay the same here in UC, with Goodyear closing its doors last year. Lost some families who moved to other Goodyear plants