Gleason 2012

hogheaven

Anyone ever seen or heard of this? A personal foul 15yd penalty for get this........ Hurdling. Seen this last week, it's a personal foul to hurdle a player who is standing straight up, but your all good if that player you hurdle is a downward position.

This was a wicked vertical leap.......have never seen this penalty. Learn something every day

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmm, sounds like you had a creative home boy official!!!!! Nest thing you know he'll be flagging jukeing or stiff arms if done against his team. That's rediculous. Oh wait, did he Pee on him on the way over him??? Or worse?

I can't honestly say I've ever seen anyone do that to an upright player but sure no penalty would be involved.

Now begins the week tha' Duclk dreads the most of all. The game should be a good one BUT with the Rebels on one side and a grandson on the other I've really got to suck it up and be a big boy here for a week. Good luck to both teams next Friday. In the end, blood will likely win out for now.

McKenzie is bad to play 2 quarters or 2 1/2 quarters and have the wheels fall off. If they can ever play 4 of 'em they may be tough and Gleason already is so....................................

duckman you are going to be a winner this week no matter what thats not fair lol Good luck to your grandson hope he has lots of fun and has a great game. Still dont think I'll cheer against the rebels......till they play Huntingdon.

I hear you. True, I can't come out ot this a loser in the big picture. Michael is tough and will sell out in this game and I expect he'll do well if he doesn't re-injure his shoulder. Guess I'll walk the sidelines and try to be inconspicuous. LOL That will never work 'cause people on both sides know me!!!! Crappers!!!

I'll be fine if the 'Dawgs pull out a win. The Rebels will be the best team they have faced so far though. We'll see how it goes. Go Rebels.......Go "Dawgs!

Edited by duckman38201

Seems the Rebs do a good job of mixing things up offensively, and they do have some losses but...... there still Mckenzie. Pretty well coached, and they'll be prepared. Fair warning these guys want this one bad.....last year was a heck of a game to watch!

Having all the big 3 at home this year may be a first...... McKenzie,Huntingdon, and Dresden. Maybe we just go ahead and make this place a hostile environment!

Seems the Rebs do a good job of mixing things up offensively, and they do have some losses but...... there still Mckenzie. Pretty well coached, and they'll be prepared. Fair warning these guys want this one bad.....last year was a heck of a game to watch!

Having all the big 3 at home this year may be a first...... McKenzie,Huntingdon, and Dresden. Maybe we just go ahead and make this place a hostile environment!

Trust me, I know what the Rebs need to expect in 'tater town Friday night. I do believe the 'Dawgs have the upper hand. No offense, but the 'Dawgs can kiss Huntingdon goodbye unless they have a bus wreck on the way to the game God forbid. Might have a shot at Dresden if ya'll can come up with a solution for Raymer. Not an easy thing to do. I have played in Gleason myself in that envioronment so I know what to expect. Problem is that I'm not playing in the game. It will be what it is and I'll be good with it either way. LOL, I don't need a warning, I need for this to be over with!!! I'm gonna bet you know where my heart is.

Unless the Rebs truly mix it up expect them to run up the middle on 1st and 2nd down, throw it and punt. We won't deviate from that much,. The most productive pass in HS footballl is the slant. Don't worry, we won't do that either for some reason?! A toudh of bitterness creeping in here!