Gleason 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that's true luck is always welcome unless it is bad luck of course. If Gleason is going to be as good as ppl are expecting then Friday may not be much of a challenge. If anyone needs luck it is Greenfield I do hope they get a win this season I just don't see it being this week (if at all)

You bet Duckman. Field house goal post, 7:00. I like you old school guys.

Them grandboys are good size fellas.

I'll try my best to be at that location at 7 or as close to it as possible so I'll have time to get to my seat. Looking foreward to it. And I'll be at several of the 'Dawg's games this season so...................... Hard to believe they are twins ain't it. LOL They are pretty good at packin' away groceries too!!! LOL

I'll try my best to be at that location at 7 or as close to it as possible so I'll have time to get to my seat. Looking foreward to it. And I'll be at several of the 'Dawg's games this season so...................... Hard to believe they are twins ain't it. LOL They are pretty good at packin' away groceries too!!! LOL

Limited on seating @ the Dawg pound, and yeah, that's got to be one heck of a grocery bill.

irishman1,

Gleason looked pretty dominant tonight. They had a few series that showed them some things to work on but that's football. Your boy played a heck of a game tonight. Foir a "grunt" in the trenches, Michael did well on defense and I hate Matthew was sick tonight as he was slated to start on offense. Granted, Greenfield was not a big test tonight.....West Carroll next week will tell much more. These Bulldogs are just now learning how to win. It's new to TaterTown. If they learn to believe in themselves and make an all out sacrafice, the next two seasons can be awsome for the Dawgs!! Looks like for the next two seasons I may be a temporarily transplanted Taterhead most of the time. If Matthew and Michael knew what it took for me to make that comment, they'd find me a good lookin' rich woman to marry and dance at the wedding!!!! LOL Don't get me wrong. Growing up a lot of my best friends lived in Gleason and I've never had animosity toward anyone there so just wanted to clear that part up. Just been a Rebel to the core all my life and now....................LOL

Edited by duckman38201

irishman1,

Gleason looked pretty dominant tonight. They had a few series that showed them some things to work on but that's football. Your boy played a heck of a game tonight. Foir a "grunt" in the trenches, Michael did well on defense and I hate Matthew was sick tonight as he was slated to start on offense. Granted, Greenfield was not a big test tonight.....West Carroll next week will tell much more. These Bulldogs are just now learning how to win. It's new to TaterTown. If they learn to believe in themselves and make an all out sacrafice, the next two seasons can be awsome for the Dawgs!! Looks like for the next two seasons I may be a temporarily transplanted Taterhead most of the time. If Matthew and Michael knew what it took for me to make that comment, they'd find me a good lookin' rich woman to marry and dance at the wedding!!!! LOL Don't get me wrong. Growing up a lot of my best friends lived in Gleason and I've never had animosity toward anyone there so just wanted to clear that part up. Just been a Rebel to the core all my life and now....................LOL

They all played a decent game IMO.......just not quite that well oiled machine as of yet. Score was pleasing, but kinda sloppy. Things will tighten up, they have to.......... West Carroll is a legit playoff solid team. Sep 14th is gonna be a tough one for ya, You have blood and then you got blood. Maybe it's a hard fought game with the Rebs that you can be proud of, and a W for the Dawgs. Good to meet ya there Duckman.

If Greenfield's corner could've covered the Perry kid, then the game would've been a lot closer. In fact, it was 13-7 with about a minute left in the half....then bomb to Perry...Jackets fumble kick off....another bomb to Perry...and the halftime score was 28-7. Another time, Greenfield couldnt put the ball into the endzone early in 4th, and if they could've, it would've been 34-20....but, they didnt, and score stayed 34-13.

Throwing a pass into the end zone with 1:51 left in the game, up 34-14....with all starters still in the game...with Perry catching his 5th TD pass was a little classless. Coach Lampkins should've thought better about that. Maybe Greenfield can return the favor next year. But, Perry is a great athlete, and he had a great game.

Gleason has a good team this year. They'll do well, and they might come in 2nd or 3rd in their district. I really think Huntingdon is the team to beat, with W. Carroll sounding tough. Not too sure about McKenzie this year.

Edited by volfan007

If Greenfield's corner could've covered the Perry kid, then the game would've been a lot closer. In fact, it was 13-7 with about a minute left in the half....then bomb to Perry...Jackets fumble kick off....another bomb to Perry...and the halftime score was 28-7. Another time, Greenfield couldnt put the ball into the endzone early in 4th, and if they could've, it would've been 34-20....but, they didnt, and score stayed 34-13.

Throwing a pass into the end zone with 1:51 left in the game, up 34-14....with all starters still in the game...with Perry catching his 5th TD pass was a little classless. Coach Lampkins should've thought better about that. Maybe Greenfield can return the favor next year. But, Perry is a great athlete, and he had a great game.

Gleason has a good team this year. They'll do well, and they might come in 2nd or 3rd in their district. I really think Huntingdon is the team to beat, with W. Carroll sounding tough. Not too sure about McKenzie this year.

Lots of "if's" and "buts" there 007...........and I can see your side of the late scoring. And here is my but.......You can also see it as just getting some work in (1st game work) and not running score up. Shouldn't base games after the fact on if's and but's, do work and get better.

And don't get all comfy on the returning the favor business, we aim to keep you guys whinning. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to our single A neighbors - Jackets, as you run that gaunlet in 14A.......and speedy recovery to the cheerleader.