Gleason 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#64 dislocated his shoulder late 1st half but it went right back in and he said it didn't hurt?! Don't know where that will lead though. Trainer said to get the surgery done. That's what tnrec and I said last spring. We will see. From all reports so far, W. Carroll is a good team so time will tell on them too.

Hate to hear that Duckman, I'm sure he'll pull through........shoulder dislocated, some with stiches, some with pull grownings.......sounds like a regular ol tough football team.

The taterheads make that 80 mile (haul) to Halls this week, don't know much about them except for the scores of their games. UC score looked like a rough game for'em, no clue about the rosemark squad, and guessing Gibson Co, still might be struggling some. Last year this team looked pretty athletic getting off the bus..........2011 score 29-7 Gleason. I believe the Bulldogs are due an offensive/running explosion this week. Gotta get run game on!

Hate to hear that Duckman, I'm sure he'll pull through........shoulder dislocated, some with stiches, some with pull grownings.......sounds like a regular ol tough football team.

Talked to my girl tonight and she said he's gonna keep playing for now. If he gets any numbness, etc. then it's straight to surgery I guess. I sure hope he can go thru this season and get it fixed as soon as the season ends so he'll be ready for next season! Bangs and bruises are par for the course in football. I'm walking (barely) proof.

The worst thing about this game should be the drive.Married down there once and the best way to go is thru Maury City on 88. Go to Gates and turn right. Halls is about 2 miles from there. It's the quickest route no matter what "little known" shortcut anyone comes up with. Go to Alamo and take a right to Maury City to Gates and to Halls.

Halls has a gritty team but are no longer what they were when we had to play them. They have a decent stadium with enough seating and the 'Dawgs should be fine in this one.

The worst thing about this game should be the drive.Married down there once and the best way to go is thru Maury City on 88. Go to Gates and turn right. Halls is about 2 miles from there. It's the quickest route no matter what "little known" shortcut anyone comes up with. Go to Alamo and take a right to Maury City to Gates and to Halls.

Halls has a gritty team but are no longer what they were when we had to play them. They have a decent stadium with enough seating and the 'Dawgs should be fine in this one.

We'll bounce back in "W" column.........I believe.

Edited by irishman1

Thanks for directions there (Rand McNally), can I just punch in the Duck route to Halls on my TomTom......LOL!

Thanks for directions there (Rand McNally), can I just punch in the Duck route to Halls on my TomTom......LOL!
Yeah, sure and you'll have to swim half the trip!!!!! LOL At least it's still warm!!! But seriously that's the quickest route I've ever found. When you get to Gates take a right and you are basically there. You will know it's Gates because it's got a produce stand at the crossroad and it right after Frog Jump!! Edited by duckman38201