Houston White Leaves HIXSON!

BigBuckDown

Coach White out at Hixson. Who are some names that may arise for this position? E.K.Slaughter? Chad Barger? Tony Webb? Sam Montgomery? I have thrown some names out that are looking for another head job or possible considering a change from there current situation. Who may be some others that would be interested in this position?

I don't know of many people that will apply. Tough spot to fill. They also have to fill a principal spot as well. Plus, are they willing to move folks around to accommodate the teaching position of the new coach. I say go after someone young that will stay for a long time. Or an alumni or both. Someone that will put in the passion that job requires.

I saw where they posted this on TSSAA website today. They are not going to do interviews until after the break. Cannot say that I blame them. Most coaches use this time to spend with their families, in which they should. Merry Christmas and a happy new years to all the Hixson faithful.

Hixson should be better with reclassification.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...