Next HC at Peabody in Trenton

OldStoneFort

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players are more likely to transfer here because he is here. He is getting out in the community and meeting lots of people and the players seem to really like him. He is our guy and he will make it happen.

I do agree! Peabody landed a great coach in which many people including me didn't think would happen. If the kids listen and buy into his coaching. I think Gaddis will turn the program around in a hurry! :thumb:

I am anxious to see the improvements made by Coach Gaddis at Peabody! I hear the community is already "buying" in! We will soon see August 10th how improved the Golden Tide will be at they take on the Dresden Lions in the 2nd Annual Pepsi MidAmerica Football Challenge at Henry County High in Paris! Start spreading the news!

I am anxious to see the improvements made by Coach Gaddis at Peabody! I hear the community is already "buying" in! We will soon see August 10th how improved the Golden Tide will be at they take on the Dresden Lions in the 2nd Annual Pepsi MidAmerica Football Challenge at Henry County High in Paris! Start spreading the news!

I had heard rumors of this but I'm glad to hear that it's official. Our program is on the way up for sure and I am looking forward to this new Era of Golden Tide Football!

I do agree! Peabody landed a great coach in which many people including me didn't think would happen. If the kids listen and buy into his coaching. I think Gaddis will turn the program around in a hurry! :thumb:

From what I hear the kids are listening. I think there will be some changes in the program that we will notice immediately, but the wins will likely be slower to come. I am most interested to see what he is allowed to do with the staff, because that will have a direct impact on how quickly the turnaround occurs. Players are the key but he needs to be allowed to bring some coaches in here. Time will tell.

Edited by bearcat22

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...