Caleb Little

shallowHAL

Our very own Caleb Little of Indy :rolleyes: breaks the long awaited career record this past weekend. This young scolar athlete obtained his highly anticipated goal of winning more matches by forfeit than any other individual in the state history. The young man also has more takedowns recorded to his name in the state which truly is excellent. Good Luck at Gardner Webb next year! We will all be rooting for you and any other fellow tennesseans that decide to move on to the next level!

Our very own Caleb Little of Indy :rolleyes: breaks the long awaited career record this past weekend. This young scolar athlete obtained his highly anticipated goal of winning more matches by forfeit than any other individual in the state history. The young man also has more takedowns recorded to his name in the state which truly is excellent. Good Luck at Gardner Webb next year! We will all be rooting for you and any other fellow tennesseans that decide to move on to the next level!

I think it is kind of funny that because you may not like someone you use is own family to call him out. I think I can speak for everyone when I say it's pathetic. It shows a lot about your character right here.

Semper Fi