Titans instability 2012?

Well Kenny Britt getting hurt didn't help things for Tennessee. Outside Chris Johnson he's the team's biggest playmaker. With him getting hurt it made Nate Washington's production go down because he's not good enough to deal with all the extra protection thrown his way. Also he's been injured the last few games so when your 2 best Wr's can't go it makes the passing game go down a notch and there is only 3 or 4 qb's in the league who can handle that kind of trauma to the recieving corp and Matt Hasselbeck is not one of them. Also Chris Johnson missing everything up until the week before the season started didn't help things either and he's paying the price for it right now with his production being down. When a teams 2 best players are either hurt or not performing up to expected standards would hurt any team. It isn't coaching because with the 2 playmakers basically absent this year for the Titans they are still in playoff contention so I would not put the blame on the coaching.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Kenny Britt getting hurt didn't help things for Tennessee. Outside Chris Johnson he's the team's biggest playmaker. With him getting hurt it made Nate Washington's production go down because he's not good enough to deal with all the extra protection thrown his way. Also he's been injured the last few games so when your 2 best Wr's can't go it makes the passing game go down a notch and there is only 3 or 4 qb's in the league who can handle that kind of trauma to the recieving corp and Matt Hasselbeck is not one of them. Also Chris Johnson missing everything up until the week before the season started didn't help things either and he's paying the price for it right now with his production being down. When a teams 2 best players are either hurt or not performing up to expected standards would hurt any team. It isn't coaching because with the 2 playmakers basically absent this year for the Titans they are still in playoff contention so I would not put the blame on the coaching.

You might just be an analyst!

Now we are out of the playoffs, our season is OVER.

What needs to happen; CJ, Play calling, Quarterback situation, Draft?

Hasselbeck didn't finish on such a bad note. Locker is ready and chomping!

Johnsons game seems to exist only when he gets possesion beyond the line of scrimage. No holes?

Washington has stepped up, who else will?

Who does the Titans need worse than a dead man needs a coffin?

You might just be an analyst!

Now we are out of the playoffs, our season is OVER.

What needs to happen; CJ, Play calling, Quarterback situation, Draft?

Hasselbeck didn't finish on such a bad note. Locker is ready and chomping!

Johnsons game seems to exist only when he gets possesion beyond the line of scrimage. No holes?

Washington has stepped up, who else will?

Who does the Titans need worse than a dead man needs a coffin?

I think the biggest thing the offense needs in 2012 is better offensive line play! Maybe it was going to the new running scheme and I know some want to blame CJ but thee were times when there was a defensive guy on him by the time he got the hand off and other times there were absolutely zero holes to go through. Now does that mean bringing in some veteran lineman? I don't know I certainly think you have to look for one or two guys in the draft to get them ready when Locker takes over in another year or two.

I would love to see them bring in another veteran receiver (Reggie Wayne, Pierre Garçon of the Colts are two FA that come to mind) or draft one of the top ones on the board #20 pick?

I think the biggest need is on the defensive secondary? Chris Hope, Jordan Babineaux, Cortland Finnegan & Michael Griffin are all free agents. I don't know about the Titans but I'm tired of seeing this team get beat deep and then drop interceptions. If I were to re-sign any of these guys it would be Babineaux & Finnegan although I do think its time for McCourty and Verner to be the ever down corners. I'm not sure I wouldn't look at moving Finnegan to SS.

Edited by Sequatchie

I believe Hasselbeck would have been even better had Kenny Britt stayed healthy for the season. Sequatchie you are right about CJ not getting the blocking he should have at times, but also at times he looked slow. Toward the end of the year he picked it up to where he should have been when the season started. CJ will be back to form next year, but if I were the GM I would try and make my offensive line better.

As far as the QB and WR's go I think it may be best to stick with Hasselbeck for another year. He didn't have a bad year considereing he lost his best WR and CJ sucked like he did. I believe if the Colts where going to get rid of a Wr it would be Reggie Wayne because he'll be a 10+ year vet compared to a 3 or 4 year player like Garcon. I think they should get rid of Nate Washington and sign Reggie Wayne. I think Kenny Britt, Reggie Wayne, and Damian Williams at Wr along with Jared Cook as a TE is a good Wr group for any NFL team. In the next couple of year Damian Williams will become a very good 3rd option for Locker behind Britt and Cook and all 3 are pretty young so Locker shouldn't have any problems with weapons.

The only problem I would see with this is if the Colts and Reggie Wayne doesn't work out a deal is that I think Reggie Wayne would end up in St. Louis. The Rams need Wr's for Bradford to throw too and instead of doing right by him and getting someone in the draft I think they'll go after older free agents. Also Damian Williams emerged as a pretty good Wr this past year and if the Titans signed Reggie Wayne they would have Wayne, Williams, Britt, and Washington at WR, Cook at TE, and CJ at RB. With all of that I don't think the Titans will spend the money to get a WR like Reggie Wayne.

I think they should stick with Hasselbeck one more year because it normally takes a QB 3 years to really get a grasp of the speed of the NFL. Aaron Rodgers sit behind Favre for 3 or 4 years which I think is one of the main reasons he's as good as he is. He had all that time to prepare to start and I think the longer they can watch a veteran I believe only helps them when they finally do take over.

• 10 years later...

eCommerce website and directories

More precisely, it is critical to deal with those companies on mini-program service by taking the appointment and asking for help. Then, you can provide your goods on the Appointment service app to them and sell them in a better way without wasting time and money. To get more information about the concept, consider the information below. Many merchants are confused that whether, with sufficient budget, they can take the help of a mini-program or not. However, the points will be clear on this blog readily. There are mainly three ways to invest your time and money in the mini-programs service.