Emily Lane

jimbo44

• 2 weeks later...

THIS KID IS GOLDEN. "GOLDEN EAGLETTE TO BE EXACT" CONGRATS TO YOU EMILY, YOU DESERVE IT. YOU'VE WORKED HARD ALL YOUR LIFE AND ITS GONNA PAY OFF, AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WE'LL BE AT TECH TO WATCH.

THIS GIRL WENT TO TECH AS A WALK ON AND EARNED A SCHOLORSHIP, THAT REALLY SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HER AS A BALL PLAYER, SHE'S A HARD WORKER, DETERMINED, AND ALL ABOUT BALL. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HER, IF THERES A JOB TO BE DONE SHE'S THE ONE TO DO IT.

Don't know about Hayburner, but I'll be there! I personally am very proud of Emily as you probably know Jimbo44. Going to see a lot of 7AA talent in Golden Eaglettes uniforms.

It has been a while since I been on here, guess I'll have to learn to post on this new board, Jimbo44, I don't have a clue how I copied and posted your original post.

Posted by 7AAwatcher:

Don't know about Hayburner, but I'll be there! I personally am very proud of Emily as you probably know Jimbo44. Going to see a lot of 7AA talent in Golden Eaglettes uniforms.

It has been a while since I been on here, guess I'll have to learn to post on this new board, Jimbo44, I don't have a clue how I copied and posted your original post.

Welcome back Watcher. I see where you deleted your first shot. Whatever you reply to is displayed in bold letters. I put my cursur after the last quote, hit enter, then underline the whole mess. Enter that and post your reply. I'm trying to figure out, how to get my reply out of bold text. :)

Guest uncc34niner

I am so very proud of Em and all of the things she brought to Jackson County. May God bless you and help you through the next four years at TTU. Go get em' EMMY. I love you and keep up the good work!