youth basketball

My son plays on the JV(5th/6th) team @ Westover Elementary school in henderson county. I have'nt asked @ his school yet but I'm afraid there won't be much interest. I think most of the kids start gearing up for baseball. Have you tried the league @ the y or @ west jackson baptist church for your 2nd grader. The competition is not what you would find in travel ball, but at least they are getting some time in the gym. They practice @ least 1 hr a week with games on sat. I think alot of the players from jackson play in the spring league @ the Y so it might be pretty good for your 7th grader. Where do you go to school? I know TCA, USJ & JCS have teams put together. I will let you know if I hear of anything.

Hi, Hub City Magic is a competitive basketball team based out of Jackson. We don't have a six grade team but have 7th and above grades for both girls and boys. Tryout dates for this year haven't been determined but if you would like more information about our organization don't hestitate to call Tracy Perkins @ 731-267-3254...