Most all time wins in state history?

SweetScience

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as u have 8 state championships on ur page when youve won only seven, u are mistaken! DB has won 6 state championships in football. I mean probably in your mind , since you only lost 3 games when u played at OR it feels like u won a championship, but u didnt! Your school has won only 7, and until you change that, u hold no credibility on here! I can see u on sunday, eating wings at the local dive yelling ur buddies how good you used to be and how many ganes you won and.....BLAH, BLAH.....

There you go stalking me again, quit worrying about my sig so much and go help your team win a game, for once!

Sorry dude, Just messing with you. About me helping my team win a game? They are in dissaray!!!! I dont think Micheal Jordan could help them win a game right now. Again, sorry just messing around.

Oh, i know your just messing man, i am too. It is all fun and games! No hard feelings! And yeah, poor ol AC is struggling right now. Hope they turn it around, but at least wait till after they play OR to start getting better lol

Is the question 'How many state championships'? or 'How many wins in the state tournament'? or 'How many all time wins'?

I'd say D-B with 2106 wins is close to the top. I'd be interested in knowing who the top 20 in all time wins are. Considering consolidation, integration and all that, there's some candidates that most think unlikely. I'd say Perry County is in that mix and all the small rurals that have been playing basketball since the Titanic sunk and haven't split. Does Pearl-Cohn get Pearl's old records or Cohn's or are they separate?

Where can you find this information?

• 1 year later...

Is the question 'How many state championships'? or 'How many wins in the state tournament'? or 'How many all time wins'?

I'd say D-B with 2106 wins is close to the top. I'd be interested in knowing who the top 20 in all time wins are. Considering consolidation, integration and all that, there's some candidates that most think unlikely. I'd say Perry County is in that mix and all the small rurals that have been playing basketball since the Titanic sunk and haven't split. Does Pearl-Cohn get Pearl's old records or Cohn's or are they separate?

Where can you find this information?

I'd love to know if there are any TN HS basketball record sites out there? I'd like to know how many times Oak Ridge has gone to the state tournament, what there record is at the state tourney, all time wins, etc. Would be nice if there was a site out there like that.