Impact Freshman For 2012 Season

Hoganknows

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several freshman in District 7 AAA that may make an impact on their teams this year.

Riverdale- Mattie Woodruff, Brooklyn Pendergrast, Caroline Faulkner and Emily Thompson

Blackman- Kirstyn Cuccia

Oakland- Shelby Sargeant

Smyrna- Kristen Husicker

Lavergne- Destiny Ginn, Crimson Reynolds

I completely disagree with the riverdale freshman, mattie, yes, but the others, no way, they are good, not great. brooklyn will never be her sister. emily, really? not!!! she can't move.

cuccia and sargeant, now those are some girls to watch. they have a lot of potential, good luck girls.

I completely disagree with the riverdale freshman, mattie, yes, but the others, no way, they are good, not great. brooklyn will never be her sister. emily, really? not!!! she can't move.

cuccia and sargeant, now those are some girls to watch. they have a lot of potential, good luck girls.

If you read the post it says that Riverdale had 3-4 freshman coming in that were pretty good ballplayers. And the second post listed several girlsnfrom district 7AAA that could make an impact on their teams.

Woodruff is leading her team in hitting

Pendergrast is hitting .315

Cuccia is leading her team in hitting

Reynolds has 4 homeruns

Hunsicker and Sargent are playing key roles for their respective teams.

Faulkner and Thompson are playing sparingly for Riverdale. With the talent there, it seems harder for them to get on the field.

You also have McCravy and Shirey at Oakland that are contributing.

I have followed softball in Rutherford Cointy for a long time and this is onenof the better freshman classes as a whole than I have seen in a while!

• 1 month later...