PotofGold

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we'll all get lucky....

Is this match at Central this year?

Why yes it is.

For all you boys and girls out there that don't know the importance of this match, let me learnt you sum thang....

The winner of this match, will get to go to the pig and horse showing building to participate in the small dual State and be able to watch some all-Americans and future college grapplers..

With The purple team from hwy 58 being the defending State Champs, I couldn't imagine them not whipping the fisheaters from EFT...

I believe that the score will be somewhere in the 38-26 range, but we still need all the old alum to come out and cheer this squad on.

Bcb iii :flower:

Btw the bigger number on that score belongs to Gods team, The Irish of Notre Dame..

Edited by bear cat brown

Why yes it is.

For all you boys and girls out there that don't know the importance of this match, let me learnt you sum thang....

The winner of this match, will get to go to the pig and horse showing building to participate in the small dual State and be able to watch some all-Americans and future college grapplers..

With The purple team from hwy 58 being the defending State Champs, I couldn't imagine them not whipping the fisheaters from EFT...

I believe that the score will be somewhere in the 38-26 range, but we still need all the old alum to come out and cheer this squad on.

Bcb iii :flower:

Btw the bigger number on that score belongs to Gods team, The Irish of Notre Dame..

From your lips to God's ears, bear cat!

I will be there in spirit, but duties at home will keep me at home this Thursday.

Say, bear cat, do you happen to have one of them there smart phones with which you could post some updates to this or some other publicly viewable forum? If you did, I could pull out my old green & white pom poms and shake 'em while I take care of my duties at home

From your lips to God's ears, bear cat!

I will be there in spirit, but duties at home will keep me at home this Thursday.

Say, bear cat, do you happen to have one of them there smart phones with which you could post some updates to this or some other publicly viewable forum? If you did, I could pull out my old green & white pom poms and shake 'em while I take care of my duties at home

ndhs87----what will your spouse say about you shaking those green and white pom poms while you are "taking care" of your "duties" at home?

Bear Kitty----good luck to EFT in the land of the Purple Pounders. I hope you guys win so we MidTenn mackerel snappers can see you perform in the duals at Lou Hoop's Cow Palace in a few weeks. Is your predicted score legit? Can EFT dethrone CC?

And I'm with GotHeadThrow. Where the heck is scottmike? I thought he would be all over this post after insulting BCB by calling him an elf and not a leprechaun. Did Texas Pete have him sent back to the slammer?

Edited by BuckLateral

ndhs87----what will your spouse say about you shaking those green and white pom poms while you are "taking care" of your "duties" at home?

Bear Kitty----good luck to EFT in the land of the Purple Pounders. I hope you guys win so we MidTenn mackerel snappers can see you perform in the duals at Lou Hoop's Cow Palace in a few weeks. Is your predicted score legit? Can EFT dethrone CC?

And I'm with GotHeadThrow. Where the heck is scottmike? I thought he would be all over this post after insulting BCB by calling him an elf and not a leprechaun. Did Texas Pete have him sent back to the slammer?

I am not the local Constable who can throw that type of guy in jail and besides I kinda like the way that guy gets on here and boasts up his team (and calling BCB and elf was funny too, but I doubt that is what the mommies call him).

In re the pom pom shaking...I'm thinking he might like that :wub:

But darn ya'll for poking that bee's nest til scottmike came out!

Talked to friend of mine at Stone Memorial this morning on his way to work and he said they made the A-AA State Duals by beating either Greenback or Alcoa. I cannot remember now. But he thinks that Sycamore is in as well as East LIt and Eagleville. But he said something about there are a lot of temas not putting there stuff on some website. Not sure what he meant. But he seemed pretty excited that Stone Memorial made it again.

Talked to friend of mine at Stone Memorial this morning on his way to work and he said they made the A-AA State Duals by beating either Greenback or Alcoa. I cannot remember now. But he thinks that Sycamore is in as well as East LIt and Eagleville. But he said something about there are a lot of temas not putting there stuff on some website. Not sure what he meant. But he seemed pretty excited that Stone Memorial made it again.

It was Alcoa. Stone memorial is a little weak in the higher weight s.classes but kicked butt against Alcoa in the lower one