Smith County Coach going to macon County?!

BasilDuke

Guest Termite

Or he could go to Whinemoreland and get an average salary to Coach a football team that no one has seen in 10 years. :flower:

He's right Stampus........OR.......he could go to Layflat and get a very good salary to coach a team that .......well.........:roflol:

A little Hoot Owl told me that Coach Jimmy Maynord was just a frog hair away from retiring from Smith County and taking a Coordinator position under his good friend Mark Pemberton at Macon County! Now I can't wait to hear all you black and gold blinder wearing Carthage homers start hooting about how 'that would never happen' but i know for a FACT that it came down to the wire before it fell through. Looks like Coach Jimmy is looking at moving on sooner than later and aint above taking a job near bye with a rival. He must see greater fortunes elsewhere. Look at the bright side Owl fans the fall from mediorce aint a far one!!!!!!! :flower:

coach maynord at mc some one is losing theyre marbles

If you could get paid 80 or 90 thousand dollars a year for coaching a highschool team to a 5-6 season in which all the fans seem to be very pleased with, you would go up there to termite. Seems like a good paying job with not much pressure to perform to me termite. In my oppinion though, he'll be earning his money to get next years Macon county team back into the playoffs.

now,now just because your little eagles are 0-2 against pemberton don't mean you should whine too.like most are saying in macon it's priceless.and don't worry they'll be in the playoffs the third straight year.just like they will beat those eagles the third straight year.no joke gonna have a pretty good team again,got alot of players back again,along with a good line.sorry posty.don't look good again for ya.priceless,priceless,priceless.

• 3 weeks later...