Mean Jean Predicts State Championship Games in eve

meanjean

Greetings:

I have been instructed by Mean Jean Davidson to announce that he is no longer accepting orders for his patented mind altering toupee, the polyester, monofilament wig with electrodes for inducing pertinant commentary. Mr. Mean has also asked me to announce that he will no longer wear the hairpiece himself and that this will cause a sharp decline in his pertinent and logical theories that he has been posting. He apologizes in advance but feels that the use of outside influences are unfair and all his work will now be done, off the cuff, and with no unfair gain ellicited by such modern marvels of scientific devices.

With this in mind, Mean Jean Voorhies has just e-mailed me his choices for the championship games in every division of the TSSAA for this season. He explains that after several weeks of crunching both the numbers and his knuckles, he feels confident that he is now able to proceed with this earth shattering prediction. So fans, live from the desk of Mean Jean Caldwell, here they are:

Private I:

Bishop Burns of Memphis will be the big dog this year as they beat SBEC (Southern Baptist Educational Crew) by a score of 26-9 in front of 322 happy fans!

Private II:

I know that the Civil War Battle Ground Academy is the favorite but I smell an upset in this one and Mean predicts it right here. (Jack)Webb of Knoxville wins the Private II title over Memphis Briarpatch by a count of 11-10!

Private III:

In a big rematch, Chattanoogie McCallie School of Better Learning falls to Brentwood Academy School of Best Athletics by a score of 28-26.

Public A:

Ezell Hardheart wins their first round game 83-3 when AJ Blackburn returns 7 interceptions for touchdowns. They are still defending having their first D in the game two weeks later when they are shocked by fellow public/private member The University of Jackson School 24-23! USJ then goes on to win the state title when they beat the mountain men from Cloudland 66-27 in the finals, which leads to another whole 8 months of public-private debate!

Public AA

Fairview shocks the entire state of Tennessee when they defeat Goodpasture 27-24 in the finals as Aaron Cothran carries 57 times for 249 yards. Several public school supporters start accusing Fairview of chicanery, claiming that Williamson County schools are nothing more than glorified, technically legal, private schools on the sly!

Public AAA:

Knoxville Austin East is the surprise winner, beating Cocington 34-20 in the title game. West Tennessee fans inundate the Coach T dot com boards with claims that they never get any respect while Austin East fans sit back,snug in their knowledge that.... never bet against a team nicknamed The Roadrunners!

Public AAAA:

Maryville claims the state title again, beating Memphis Melrose 33-14 for yet another championship! The next week, no one from Melrose posts on Coach T dot com, which surprises no one who has ever visited the site. Taking the opposite approach, Coach T locks 34 different threads that have over 250 posts each from various Maryville fans claiming that Maryville could win the SEC!

Public AAAAA:

In a remacth of World War II, it's Oak Ridge versus the Germans! Oak Ridge works at a fever pace to try and stop the Germans but this time, the boys from the German Town prevail and win the state title.. 20-17.

I am Mean Jean.... meanjeanfromfairview@yahoo.com

Posted by WaverlyTigers7:

Your funny mean jean! This arent predictions, these are nothing but dreams and fantasys of your imagination! :D

Hey if your having fun then go ahead! What ever floats your boat! More power to ya!

Excuse me? How dare you insinuate that these are not well thought predictions but are some form of dream sequecne conjured up during a deep REM period? This is the work of a misunderstood prognosticator who strives to bring the best to this site, unlike you who champion your -1 mark with all the audacity of a sixth party candidate for political office. I am officially scratching you off my Halloween Party invitation list!

Posted by meanjean:
Posted by WaverlyTigers7:

Your funny mean jean! This arent predictions, these are nothing but dreams and fantasys of your imagination! :D

Hey if your having fun then go ahead! What ever floats your boat! More power to ya!

Excuse me? How dare you insinuate that these are not well thought predictions but are some form of dream sequecne conjured up during a deep REM period? This is the work of a misunderstood prognosticator who strives to bring the best to this site, unlike you who champion your -1 mark with all the audacity of a sixth party candidate for political office. I am officially scratching you off my Halloween Party invitation list!

Well im definately disappointed mean jean! I dont get an invatation to your halloween party! :) Yeah right! Im not disappointed at all, I wouldnt come if you invited me ne ways, Ill be too busy getting my mind and game ready for the day after ole Halloween! Yeah thats right! NOV 1st! The night we play your team! Fairview! Maybe I could meet the ole so famous Mean Jean after the game! Oh yeah and about you raggin my -1 mark, if you look now its gone! Sorry to disappoint you once again! :D

Would you like to have your -1 back? Let me know? I got plenty of good marks to spare? HAAAAAAAAAAA!

And who are you kidding? You would love to be at the most talked about Hallowwen party in the midstate. I am not a spiteful person or one who holds a grudge. I can easily forgive your insolence and verbosity..... oh wait, it's your penchant for bad humor that is unforgiving...HAAAAAA!

I missed these predicitions, and found them while scanning old posts during boring NFL games. It is great to see the old Mean Jean back at the bottom, I mean "top" of his game.

No midstate teams in 3A, 4A or 5A championship games? Don't know what you mean Jean?

But this was funny:

Maryville claims the state title again, beating Memphis Melrose 33-14 for yet another championship! The next week, no one from Melrose posts on Coach T dot com, which surprises no one who has ever visited the site. Taking the opposite approach, Coach T locks 34 different threads that have over 250 posts each from various Maryville fans claiming that Maryville could win the SEC!