Tullahoma Takedown Club Presents AAU Wildcat Open

tullahomawrestling

Tullahoma Takedown Club Presents the 2012 Wildcat Open

FEB 25,2012

At Tullahoma High School Gym (1001 North Jackson Street, Tullahoma, TN 37388)

Check in: All Wrestlers Must Show Current AAU Card at Weigh In.

Tots and Midgets: 7:00 – 8:00 AM

Bantam and Juniors: 11:00 – 12:00PM

Middle School : 2:30 – 3:15PM

Start Times:

Tots (Match Times: 1, 1,1) and Midgets (Match Times: 2, 1, 1): Begin @ 9AM

Bantam (Match Times: 1, 1,1) and Juniors (Match Times: 2, 1, 1): Begin @ 1PM

Middle School (Match Times: 2,1,1): Begin @ 4:30PM

Bracketed Format

Tournament Information for Kids of the following ages:

Weigh-ins will be done in a singlet with a one-pound allowance only. Ex. 70lbs. + 1lb = 71lb

*All Wrestlers must make weight and must have a current AAU Athlete Card to wrestle

Divisions: Tots 2006/after Weights: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, HWT.

Bantam 2004-2005 Weights: 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 90, HWT.

Midget 2002-2003 Weights: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 103, 112, 120, 130, HWT.

Junior 2000-2001 Weights: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 108, 112, 120, 130, 140, HWT.

Middle School 97,98,99 Weights: 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110,115, 120, 125, 130,140,150, 160,180,HWT

Register Online: trackwrestling .com Include: Name, Ranking (1-5), DOB, Weight Class, AAU Membership #

By Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012---12:00 midnight

Medals: 1st-4th place

Registration Cost: $10.00 - Current AAU membership card is required.

LATE REGISTRATION: $20.00 (For not pre-registering & bracket changes)

Coaches Entry: 1 coach per 5 wrestlers—not to exceed 8 coaches, Please email complete coaches list to

kspearson@charter.net (please note: only the coaches on the list will receive a band)

Current AAU membership card is required to be on the floor coaching an athlete. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

Admission: $6.00 Adults and $3.00 Students

This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc. All participants must have a current AAU membership

AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event. AAU membership must be obtained before competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain there membership.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:

Pat Welsh – Tournament Director

Patwelsh@mysoutherncommunitybank.com. Phone: 931-581-6353

Edited by tullahomawrestling

Tullahoma Takedown Club Presents the 2012 Wildcat Open

FEB 25,2012

At Tullahoma High School Gym (1001 North Jackson Street, Tullahoma, TN 37388)

Check in: All Wrestlers Must Show Current AAU Card at Weigh In.

Tots and Midgets: 7:00 – 8:00 AM

Bantam and Juniors: 11:00 – 12:00PM

Middle School : 2:30 – 3:15PM

Start Times:

Tots (Match Times: 1, 1,1) and Midgets (Match Times: 2, 1, 1): Begin @ 9AM

Bantam (Match Times: 1, 1,1) and Juniors (Match Times: 2, 1, 1): Begin @ 1PM

Middle School (Match Times: 2,1,1): Begin @ 4:30PM

Bracketed Format

Tournament Information for Kids of the following ages:

Weigh-ins will be done in a singlet with a one-pound allowance only. Ex. 70lbs. + 1lb = 71lb

*All Wrestlers must make weight and must have a current AAU Athlete Card to wrestle

Divisions: Tots 2006/after Weights: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, HWT.

Bantam 2004-2005 Weights: 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 90, HWT.

Midget 2002-2003 Weights: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 103, 112, 120, 130, HWT.

Junior 2000-2001 Weights: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 108, 112, 120, 130, 140, HWT.

Middle School 97,98,99 Weights: 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110,115, 120, 125, 130,140,150, 160,180,HWT

Register Online: trackwrestling .com Include: Name, Ranking (1-5), DOB, Weight Class, AAU Membership #

By Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012---12:00 midnight

Medals: 1st-4th place

Registration Cost: $10.00 - Current AAU membership card is required.

LATE REGISTRATION: $20.00 (For not pre-registering & bracket changes)

Coaches Entry: 1 coach per 5 wrestlers—not to exceed 8 coaches, Please email complete coaches list to

kspearson@charter.net (please note: only the coaches on the list will receive a band)

Current AAU membership card is required to be on the floor coaching an athlete. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

Admission: $6.00 Adults and $3.00 Students

This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc. All participants must have a current AAU membership

AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event. AAU membership must be obtained before competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain there membership.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:

Pat Welsh – Tournament Director

Patwelsh@mysoutherncommunitybank.com. Phone: 931-581-6353

bump

Due to a conflict with the gym and the Basketball team, the middle school division for our TNAAU tournament is cancelled. Tullahoma sincerely apologizes for having to do this, but our high school basketball team has to host a region Game Saturday night and therefore we have to be out of there by 7pm. All other divisions will still take place! If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to contact:

Pat Welsh -Patwelsh@mysoutherncommunitybank.com. Phone: 931-581-6353

Or

Cody Cleveland – codylcleveland@gmail.com. Phone: 931-808-8335

Edited by tullahomawrestling

Due to a conflict with the gym and the Basketball team, the middle school division for our TNAAU tournament is cancelled. Tullahoma sincerely apologizes for having to do this, but our high school basketball team has to host a region Game Saturday night and therefore we have to be out of there by 7pm. All other divisions will still take place! If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to contact:

Pat Welsh -Patwelsh@mysoutherncommunitybank.com. Phone: 931-581-6353

Or

Cody Cleveland – codylcleveland@gmail.com. Phone: 931-808-8335

Every year they (Tullahoma) has a conflict with the gym. It seems every year something comes up with basketball. I hope the people that vote for tournaments say NO next year.

Well we have had the gym reserved since November and nowhere on the gym schedule did it mention a possibility of a basketball game. Since our HS basketball team placed top 2 in our district, they are hosting a region game. So we had to cancel the middle school division. This will not happen again while I am the coach here! So we will continue to have tournaments and they will continue to be quality tournaments.

Every year they (Tullahoma) has a conflict with the gym. It seems every year something comes up with basketball. I hope the people that vote for tournaments say NO next year.

Hendersonville Generals Wrestling Club will be hosting the middle school tournament on the same day as Tullahomas tournament.

Hendersonville Generals Wrestling Club will be hosting the middle school tournament on the same day as Tullahomas tournament.

Where can I find out information about this tournament. Would like to come since Tullahoma cancelled the middle school wrestling. Can't find any flyers or information on this tournament.

Are you the Hendersonville coach. Where do we send our other guy if they are only wrestling middle school. Why don't he have one for everyone. I hear there is one in Knoxville, I wonder witch ref's will be doing Hendersonville, Tullahoma or Knoxville.

Edited by iwondrwhy

Where can I find out information about this tournament. Would like to come since Tullahoma cancelled the middle school wrestling. Can't find any flyers or information on this tournament.

you can contact Coach Wes Smith at 615-715-9170... sign-ups are now avalible on track wrestling web site as well. There is no flyer on tnyouthwrestling web site as of now but should be soon. It is middle school open folder round robin format with more mat time for the wrestlers.

Edited by TNKO2