9-AAA

SCBEST10

lol @ this list... beech will NOT win the district... and the fact that you dont have gallatin anywhere on this list is a sign of true ignorance.

Boy :blink: Talk about not being able to read between the lines :thumb: How's the new coaching serach going......my bad, he's already running the show (GREEN MONSTERS)

maybe if you would stop coming up with stupid nicknames for schools that clearly already have nicknames (and coaches too iirc), one could understand the jibberish you are putting on here. im expecting it to come down to hville, gtown, and mj - with the edge to the commandos. beech will go 5-5, maybe 6-4... perry will have mj winning 7 or more games, but the wing t will be their demise in the playoffs - yet again. hendersonville could be anywhere from a 6 win team to a 9 win team. same goes for gallatin. the oakland game is going to be tough, as they return alot. i wouldnt be surprised if they win their district. sc will be the same ole bison. great athletes, poor coaching. portland, lebanon, and wc really arent worth mentioning - although, i could see either the cats or the blue devils sneaking into that last playoff spot if things go their way. but im telling you guys.... if by some miracle we hire kevin creasy, get ready for alot of undefeated regular seasons from gallatin.

An objective look at 9-AAA with facts:

Mt Juliet-Lost a lot but still have McCathern and others, will be in the running for 1st

Beech- Everyone in the backfield returns, lost some up front, in the running for 1st

Hville- A lot returning in the line, solid at RB with a very good FB coming up, and they have an outstanding WR in Adams. Question marks at QB and at DB, in the running for 1st

Station Camp-loaded with talent albeit young talent including Malone at WR, will start a Soph at QB, is this the year they break in to the top 4

Gallatin- lost a lot everywhere. Good Qb returning, Rice at LB and Banks at RB-DB, huge question marks up front.

Wilson Central, Lebanon, Portland- the same

An objective look at 9-AAA with facts:

Mt Juliet-Lost a lot but still have McCathern and others, will be in the running for 1st

Beech- Everyone in the backfield returns, lost some up front, in the running for 1st

Hville- A lot returning in the line, solid at RB with a very good FB coming up, and they have an outstanding WR in Adams. Question marks at QB and at DB, in the running for 1st

Station Camp-loaded with talent albeit young talent including Malone at WR, will start a Soph at QB, is this the year they break in to the top 4

Gallatin- lost a lot everywhere. Good Qb returning, Rice at LB and Banks at RB-DB, huge question marks up front.

Wilson Central, Lebanon, Portland- the same

I'd say that is a pretty objective look at it mondo. I think Beech will be better than most think. Definitely not a .500 team as mentioned previously in this thread. Hurd and Banks are way too much talent by themselves for that to happen. Plus, they had a decent soph qb that got considerable playing time last year, so they won't be completely starting from scratch at that position. I expect MJ to be just as good as always. There are always a plethora of athletes to choose from and Perry is a great coach. I think Station Camp will improve slightly and have a good, athletic core of talent returning, but they are one of those that won't get the nod from me until the coaching staff, and more importantly, the team itself goes out there and proves me wrong. As for Gallatin, there are plenty of question marks, but I think there is considerable talent coming back. More than most think. Rice and Banks are the ones that come to everyone's mind, but Robb (FB/LB) should be a standout along with some DB's/WR's that got alot of playing time last year. I truly believe Carnes could blossom into something special and I believe he is ultimately the key to our success next year.