Pickett Co. @ FCS

CommanderMan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back home from the mountain PC beat Monterey by four.I have saw all teams in 7A and i hate to say it i saw the best all round ball player in 7A tonight no. 30 he can shoot he run the team from point guard and he can pass the ball and never get upset he will not be MVP because Monterey is in last place in 7A but you can take my word they going to beat somebody in 7A before it over hope it not the Bobcats. see you at FC

Just got back home from the mountain PC beat Monterey by four.I have saw all teams in 7A and i hate to say it i saw the best all round ball player in 7A tonight no. 30 he can shoot he run the team from point guard and he can pass the ball and never get upset he will not be MVP because Monterey is in last place in 7A but you can take my word they going to beat somebody in 7A before it over hope it not the Bobcats. see you at FC

PC only beat a 3 win team by 4 points, I was wondering why some of the PC fans haven't been on here talking about how good they played and how good they are after that win.

I haven't been to a Monterey game in a while because I really had no reason to make it up there to watch a game, but if this guy is this good I may need to go watch...

Swaney he is in my opinion the best player in 7a,he not sensational but solid night after night and plays both ends of the floor and shoots the lights out the few times I've seen him. HE makes good passes and got several assist and 31 points the last time I saw him. He draws a lot of fouls ( Roop a good PC player fouled out last night)when people try to stop him. Good luck to PC againt Friendship maybe 7a can bring them down a notch but they have a good ballclub and beig playing good since christmas.

Edited by senator

Well it looks like on the schedule that Monterey travels to JC tonight, so tonight is as good a night to watch I guess...It should be a fairly good boys game...

I've watched both FCS and PC play and if FCS does play good they will win by double digit points, but PC has a good enough team that they can cause problems for FCS. I think the team that people need to watch for is Gordonsville. They've won 3 straight with 2 big wins over Watertown and Clay County...

Edited by swanson71

I didn't see the game so I can't comment on that game but PC has had trouble at Monterey the last few years but still won. Monterey gave Clay Co. trouble last week too. I haven't seen Monterey since the beginning of the year but agree from what they've done lately could be trouble for someone in the playoffs. IF PC plays bad I always say they do and when they play good I give them credit for that...and I don't know anyone else from PC who says they play good when they don't. We ALWAYS expect them to play good and they have for all but one season in 30+ years and even that year they took 7A #1 Monterey into OT. So when they don't play well, we will point it out and hope they fire up.

Since FC is #3 in the state and so far superior to everyone else and PC barely beat a 3 win team, I guess if FC doesn't blow PC out, then I guess everyone will be on them about not whipping such a weak PC team..

Edited by bobcatfan300

I didn't see the game so I can't comment on that game but PC has had trouble at Monterey the last few years but still won. Monterey gave Clay Co. trouble last week too. I haven't seen Monterey since the beginning of the year but agree from what they've done lately could be trouble for someone in the playoffs. IF PC plays bad I always say they do and when they play good I give them credit for that...and I don't know anyone else from PC who says they play good when they don't. We ALWAYS expect them to play good and they have for all but one season in 30+ years and even that year they took 7A #1 Monterey into OT. So when they don't play well, we will point it out and hope they fire up.

Since FC is #3 in the state and so far superior to everyone else and PC barely beat a 3 win team, I guess if FC doesn't blow PC out, then I guess everyone will be on them about not whipping such a weak PC team..

I hope you all do play good against FCS, even though RBS has changed districts I still tend to cheer for 7a anways. PC does have a pretty talented team, and enough talent to play with PC. But if they're going to go into FCS and play with FCS they had better be ready to play some good ball :thumb: