Scott Highlanders New Football Coach

Hawk4life

Heard names such as Keith Shannon, Jackson Sharpe, Thomas Bleumeti, Mark Proffitt, Rodney Ellison, and several other out of state coaches. Personally, i think they will stay in the county. When they hire, they are gonna want a guy who can come in right now and take over. I don't see how they can expect to hire a coach out of state and expect him to be here during the winter off season for conditioning and weight training, let alone spring practice. Also, the Scott County School system doesn't exactly have a pool of jobs to choose from. The only job, to my knowledge open, will be the P.E. job that Coach Lambert will be leaving. So this would make it very difficult for a out of towner to come in and establish his own staff. Plus i am sure they will want to try to hire somebody that will stay with The Highlanders more than 2 seasons (ex. Lambert, Gillum). Should be interesting to see what direction Scott High goes with in making this decision. Best of luck to The Highlanders and to a great hire.