10A Season

10ABaseball

What's going on in 10A?

Clarksville Academy and Heritage are atop the standings, with 2 losses each. Monday night CA beat WHH 11-7 in White House. Tonight they play at CA, with the regular season championship at stake. WHH is 9-2 while CA is 7-2. WHH wraps up district schedule tonight - a win for WHH clinches the 10-A championship; a win for CA gives the Cougars the championship if they beat Houston Co. at least once.

A big game at Wes Smith field tonight! Internet radio broadcast and live pitch by pitch scoring will be available at clarksvilleacademybaseball.com

Who does everyone have to win the tournament? Should be interesting!

I have Clarksville Academy winning it. Only because, I believe Heritage will use up their pitching before the championship game and that will leave room for Clarksville to "T-off" on them. I do see Heritage winning the region game though.

I have Clarksville Academy winning it. Only because, I believe Heritage will use up their pitching before the championship game and that will leave room for Clarksville to "T-off" on them. I do see Heritage winning the region game though.

What do you know about Heritage pitching staff? Are you a player or coach?

Haha. If WHH wants to win the first round region game then they better make sure they win their district championship. District 9A is much better than 10A this year.

Heritage will play eagleville or cascade they both will have there ace back