District 4 A girls

Hopi

Bulldogplayermom... Stick to your name. Be a mom, don't post on coacht like a high schooler, or if you do at least sound smart. Consulting the middle school coach? Hmmm... I heard he's a real winner. Maybe he was asking on how to discipline? All aside, Wartburg will win tonight, Way too much talent wearing blue not enough wearing purple and gold. Who's the best coach in the district? Let's look at "succuess rate". Looks to me like Christopher, but I guess I'm a numbers guy.

Coalfield- 3 Trips to the state since 05..... Record since 05- 117-82 (58%) Won a Region

Oliver Springs- 4 Trips to the State since 05...... Record since 05- 150-77 (66%) Won 5 District 3 Regions

Wartburg- 1 Trip to the State since 05.... Record Since 05- 114-84 (58%) Won a District and a Region

Oakdale- None...... Record since 05- 139-74 (65%) Won a Region.

WOW being rough huh? some1 is a bitterfan lol must be OS fan

bitterfan your name says it all! I only said that was a stupid post and it was! I never said JD was the best coach in the dist or that christopher was a bad one. Both have positives and negatives. jacketfan seems to be on point. I am not arguing the point but a head to head comparison between os and wartburg shows them to be pretty close to equal since 07-08

From Coacht Schedules

07-08

WB Region Champs State Tourney Rd. 1

OS Dist Champs State Tourney Rd. 1

advantage - even

08-09

hmmmm and i do think its all about the trophies great post lol id give it a 3-1 advantage dogs on this lol

WB Sub State 2 A runners up

OS 4A and 2A Champs State Tourney

advantage - OS

09-10

WB 4a and 2A runner up Sub-State

OS 4A Champs out Region 2nd Rd.

advantage - WB

10-11

WB 4A champs out Region 2nd Rd

OS out in 1st rd of district (put out by Wartburg)

advantage WB

11-12

WB 4A Champs 4A reg season champs

OS 4A runner up

advantage WB...so far

My fault, I thought Coalfield went last year, which on second look they didnt. But I took stats from 05 because the other coaches have been there since 05 and to look at the last 3 years is unfair to their whole body of work at their schools. Check the other stats, they are very close. JD made it to one state tournament with a team of 6 seniors (4 Starters) and a few junior ( 1 had started for 2 years already) under DD. It's like Urban Meyer and Florida, yeah he won in his first year but with someone elses developed talent. And the "stupidest post" i've ever seen on coacht was when bulldogplayermom posted that the 2010-2011 Wartburg team was better than Clarkrange because they made the substate and Clarkrange didn't even though Clarkrange beat them by 46. If you look at their whole bodies of work Christopher is #1. She doesn't have near the talent as Wartburg and Oz almost won last night. You can't say oh they went to sub state. Since 07 District 4A has had 2 teams in sub state. It's all about trips to the boro

My fault, I thought Coalfield went last year, which on second look they didnt. But I took stats from 05 because the other coaches have been there since 05 and to look at the last 3 years is unfair to their whole body of work at their schools. Check the other stats, they are very close. JD made it to one state tournament with a team of 6 seniors (4 Starters) and a few junior ( 1 had started for 2 years already) under DD. It's like Urban Meyer and Florida, yeah he won in his first year but with someone elses developed talent. And the "stupidest post" i've ever seen on coacht was when bulldogplayermom posted that the 2010-2011 Wartburg team was better than Clarkrange because they made the substate and Clarkrange didn't even though Clarkrange beat them by 46. If you look at their whole bodies of work Christopher is #1. She doesn't have near the talent as Wartburg and Oz almost won last night. You can't say oh they went to sub state. Since 07 District 4A has had 2 teams in sub state. It's all about trips to the boro

Trips to the boro huh? well Coach Christopher has been there and JD has been there once, you said DD players were they're I think Christopher prolly benefitted from her mentor, Coach Wright, - he put OS back onto map and they were AA . I think both are good teams with good talent, both run good programs I do recall a region champ game I watched a few yrs ago when the young coach ( JD) out coached Coach Christopher when she had 3- 4 girls who were college ability level. enough of this bickering over junk, its all about then and now and what have you done for me lately, I do like the comment about urban meyer lol, you almost meant as though Meyer won with other players, even though it his system that got them there, anywho, LEt the region begin!!

On a side note what about character of kids that come from the programs, i dont know either coach personally but I do know that OS had a girl last night who spit her mouth of water on the floor and thought it was funny to act like that. I was not there but I spoke to official about it, talk about instituting values of your program haha!!

Trips to the boro huh? well Coach Christopher has been there and JD has been there once, you said DD players were they're I think Christopher prolly benefitted from her mentor, Coach Wright, - he put OS back onto map and they were AA . I think both are good teams with good talent, both run good programs I do recall a region champ game I watched a few yrs ago when the young coach ( JD) out coached Coach Christopher when she had 3- 4 girls who were college ability level. enough of this bickering over junk, its all about then and now and what have you done for me lately, I do like the comment about urban meyer lol, you almost meant as though Meyer won with other players, even though it his system that got them there, anywho, LEt the region begin!!

On a side note what about character of kids that come from the programs, i dont know either coach personally but I do know that OS had a girl last night who spit her mouth of water on the floor and thought it was funny to act like that. I was not there but I spoke to official about it, talk about instituting values of your program haha!!

Funny how you weren't there but you 'heard' that happened...sounds like your more interested in gossip then games ;)

Congrats to Wartburg on the Distric Championship title!

Funny how you weren't there but you 'heard' that happened...sounds like your more interested in gossip then games ;)

It happened. Not sure why, but yeah, she did spit a mouth full of water onto the floor. I was sitting behind the Wartburg bench and she done it right in front of their bench, lol

Well I am just going off what an official told me, and obviously it did happen, no suprize in OS doing that they never cease to Amaze me, lol. But they will have their hands full with greenback!

It happened. Not sure why, but yeah, she did spit a mouth full of water onto the floor. I was sitting behind the Wartburg bench and she done it right in front of their bench, lol

It’s supposed to be a distracting technique…people have used it for years.

I wouldn’t quite blame the player with this one…..Probably was a ploy to distract the official to stop the game and keep them from shooting free throws…

It’s supposed to be a distracting technique…people have used it for years.

I wouldn’t quite blame the player with this one…..Probably was a ploy to distract the official to stop the game and keep them from shooting free throws…

Distracting technique ! sounds idiotic to me, It happen around the bench not anywhere near the free throw lane where I was told it happened? Maybe a better distraction would have been for them to not foul her , from what I hear the kid that was shooting was good shooter anyway! but it sounded funny as heck.