What Has Happened To Moore County

arkansasvol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 to 40 good athletes....I now know this is a personal issue with you. You are using the same old pitiful excuse of the boys don't like the coaches so they are not going to play. That is your opinion.

If you want a change then do what you say you are doing..talk to the superintendant and board members. There is an open meeting every month at the county building. Go to this meeting and stand up in a public forum and be recognized for YOUR opinions and let the citizens of Moore County know who speaking for them.

By getting on this board and writing what you are writing is a classless act. You are doing nothing to help the Moore County football program. I read on here all the time opinions of unhappy parents and supporters writing the most insane comments about coaching staffs across this state. You and others like you are adding to the problems of coaches because the kids in the schools read these comments and it effects them tremendously.

Be an adult and go to the open school board meeting and stand up and voice your opinion there. I will not write any more on this subject.

So blueboy, continue your anonymous blabber or be a man and stand up and be recognized.

Sinjin, Since when is telling the truth classless. By the way I have only talked about one coaching staff. Since the kids read this, whats up with the comment about only 2 more athletes in the whole school? I bet they appreciate that. When does under achieving become alright. If you like losing keep on what you are doing now but if you want to win see you at the next board meeting.

Moore County has been so good for so long when bad things happen people want to start pointing the finger. In times like this the community and team needs to come together instead of fall apart, this will do more good than pointing the finger... Bottom line is the coaching staff is not going any where so give them support instead of tearing them down. If moore county is to get back on top it needs the help of the community..this has always been a football town ...so act like one