District 5 AA Baseball

SAGINAWFAN

The Sequoyah Chiefs are playing extremely well so far.

Wins - Alcoa, Webb, Oak Ridge, Stone Memorial(Twice), McMinn County (twice), Kingston

The new bats have not slowed down their offense. They have 11 different players that have went deep this season. They have 3-4 players that have hit more than 2 HR.

Pitching has been sound - Debity, Johnson, and Mckane. J. Watson (No Hitter vs Sweetwater)

Keep up the good work Chiefs! This team has a great shot of making it to the State Tournament this year!

GO CHIEFS!

Until somebody proves different. looks like the Chiefs are the team to beat in 5AA.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Sequoyah and Polk will be the top two this year. Chefs couldn't hit 1-9 last year, so I don't see how they possibly could this year considering the bat change. Its gonna be a down year for 5-AA

smokinote - This just proves how much you know about Cheifs Baseball! Last night the the #8 Hitter (Second on the season) and #9 Hitter went deep. Yes, that is correct all nine starting hitters have went deep this season. Yes, #9 hitter hit the game ending 3 run shot to end the game 10-0 Chiefs! Also a side note Trey Dyer has went yard 12 times this year! I guess the Chiefs just can not hit a lick with those new bats! :roflol: Great job Chiefs! Now go close the deal!!!!!

smokinote - This just proves how much you know about Cheifs Baseball! Last night the the #8 Hitter (Second on the season) and #9 Hitter went deep. Yes, that is correct all nine starting hitters have went deep this season. Yes, #9 hitter hit the game ending 3 run shot to end the game 10-0 Chiefs! Also a side note Trey Dyer has went yard 12 times this year! I guess the Chiefs just can not hit a lick with those new bats! :roflol: Great job Chiefs! Now go close the deal!!!!!

Go ahead and beat on your chest little richard. It'll be fun in AAA in a couple years. From what i gather the 9 hole guy hit a 70 mph fastball out of your little league field with the wind blowing out. It irks me that the Sequoyah fans act like their team is Gods gift to baseball when they play one of the weakest schedules in AA and futhermore play in a little league ball park. Step up and play some better competition and beat the big boys and you will get some respect from me (at least play a challenging schedule). Beating Polk County by 10 is no huge feat. They are at best an average team that has overachieved in my opinion.

The Chiefs are a very good AA baseball team all around. The Chefs have a very, very legitimate shot at making the State tournament. In fact i will predict them to go to the state tournament. Their pitching and top of the order hitting will serve them well down the road. I wouldn't be surprised to see a PC and SHS in the region championship either