Clay/Clarkrange

onthego

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to say Clay County never showed they could beat Clarkrange..They only caught them on an off night...Clarkrange has a couple of their players that were having an off night.If Clarkrange girls every get there heads screwed back on right Clay County or Jackson County will be no match for Clarkrange.This team has some really good talent and really hasn't showed us what they can do this year.I just hope they can get it together before it is to late .There is one player playing with heart and soul and that is that little Suzie Cooper #0.At times it just seems she is the driving force,but it seems some of her teammates just never come through for her.If the rest could just catch that fire that girl has Clarkrange would be unstoppable and leave the rest of the teams like Jackson and Clay County in the dust.

I'm sorry to say Clay County never showed they could beat Clarkrange..They only caught them on an off night...Clarkrange has a couple of their players that were having an off night.If Clarkrange girls every get there heads screwed back on right Clay County or Jackson County will be no match for Clarkrange.This team has some really good talent and really hasn't showed us what they can do this year.I just hope they can get it together before it is to late .There is one player playing with heart and soul and that is that little Suzie Cooper #0.At times it just seems she is the driving force,but it seems some of her teammates just never come through for her.If the rest could just catch that fire that girl has Clarkrange would be unstoppable and leave the rest of the teams like Jackson and Clay County in the dust.

Well guess what, you will have that opportunity one more time, unless you get beat first round of region, but for now Jackson and Clay will be playing the championship game. Just sit back and watch.

If this was the case then you would have already beaten Jackson County atlest once, but instead got beat twice and one of those times was a blow out...

If this was the case then you would have already beaten Jackson County atlest once, but instead got beat twice and one of those times was a blow out...

The other one was not really that close either. Clarkrange scored alot at the very end to make the score look closer than it was.

Clarkrange is no where as good as everyone is thinking. They have a decent enough team to gave finished second in district but so did clay and it showed who was better team when mattered. Clarkrange does not have that dominant player that can take over a game like clay does and jackson has 2 or 3 that can dominate a game. They are a decent team if they play good ball they can finish 2nd in the region but that's it. They can't beat jackson. They haven't beaten jackson since the undefeated season. You say they haven't gotten it figured out? Its the end of the season and they ain't figured it out yet. They lost to clay so obviously still don't have it figured out. The district is a lil tougher than years past.