2012 Girls' State Tournament Bracketology Competition

jim314

Bracketology is back!

This year, the bracketology competition at brackets.jim314.com is open to everyone. Just go to brackets.jim314.com this afternoon after the TSSAA live draw and make your picks. I'll post the results each day and we'll see who's the best at picking the winners of the girls' basketball state championships this year.

As an added benefit, CoachT is going to sponsor a free year of CoachT Plus membership to the overall winner for the girls' competition!

Please note that you must submit your picks for each class (A, AA, AAA) before tip-off of the first game for each class.

Good luck to all!

jim314

Well, after today's games, no one has picked all 18 games correctly in the brackets.jim314.com bracketology contest, but four users have picked 16 of the 18 correctly. Go here for all of the details.

jim314

I am one of three users to pick all of the Class A games right. I'm disappointed over the lack of respect the contestants have given District 7A.