Girl's State Tourney Schedule

ccalum

I got on tssaa.org to check out the pairings this pm and noticed that they have the AA playing QF games first, then they have AAA split btwn Wed and Thurs, and A games in the typical times that AAA QF's used to be played? Maybe this development was posted earlier on the website, but I didn't even think to check before the brackets were filled out. I worked it out to be off work on Thurs pm to catch most of the AAA games. Is there anything else T$$AA that you want to tinker with? Are you going to start charging for parking at old Belle Aire also? Was there an outcry to change this up?

Edited by ccalum

I got on tssaa.org to check out the pairings this pm and noticed that they have the AA playing QF games first, then they have AAA split btwn Wed and Thurs, and A games in the typical times that AAA QF's used to be played? Maybe this development was posted earlier on the website, but I didn't even think to check before the brackets were filled out. I worked it out to be off work on Thurs pm to catch most of the AAA games. Is there anything else T$$AA that you want to tinker with? Are you going to start charging for parking at old Belle Aire also? Was there an outcry to change this up?

I don't pull for a particular school but I think it is a fair switch up. Single A shouldn't always have to play morning games, etc.

My understanding is this year AA has early AAA middle and A late and then next year rotate again.

As far as not knowing, it has been posted on here and debated extensively for 2-3 weeks at least.

Edited by layupNpressure

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

no my friend, it's called being fair......for years it's been A-AA-AAA...oftentimes the crowds for A/AA have been as large or larger than those for the others....this is a good decision by the TSSAA in my opinion...don't think money has anything to do with it...just think it's about being fair to everyone

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I should've been on here more in the reg season and district/region, and I would've known. Personally, I wish they'd go back to the break btwn morning and evening sessions, so that working people could get to see more games, but I guess that's a $$ savings for people since one ticket gets you in for all the games of a given day.