Obion vs. CPA AA State Title

rebel_oc

What are everyones thoughts on this game? CPA is a very well balanced and disciplined ball club. CPA also looks to be a fairly deep ball club. On the other hand Obion is not a deep ball club playing 6 maybe 7 players... I look for this to be a close one if OC can stay out of foul trouble. Goodman staying in the game is a must for Obion to come away with the title. OC by 4....

Two teams who are both solid, both can play, and play well. CPA has looked good in both games, as has OC. The Lady Rebels have put themselves where they wanted to be, and I don't look for them to let this one slip away. In a great game, I see OC getting the win, and bringing the Gold Ball back to Troy, and Central Station.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!

First let me say, I don't have a dog in this hunt. This is opinion only. I've watched all the games online to form my opinions. CPA is too fundamentally sound. I think Obion is a good team but I think the CPA is much better. I think all the teams in the tournament were fairly even with CPA just a tad above the pack. CPA 8-10 pts.

• Upvote 1