Game 1 2 3 and 4 in A...

UTsec123

Game 1.....BTW Looks good on paper and showcasing Newby I haven't had a look at Lake County since last year. If BTW can contain LC second and third chance shooting then BTW will cruise but my pick will be LC because: 1. BTW will get into foul trouble early 2. BTW will turn the ball over ALOTS.

Game 2.....Fountain isn't enough...Perry County

Game 3.....Cloudland you have a good team but McEwen will play better in this game my pick is McEwen

Game 4.....What a game this will be!! After scratching my head then changing my mind several time my 8 ball said Grace but I say Friendship.

Game 5..... If I picked correctly above Lake County shall fall here..No fussing and no courts after the game PLEASE!! Perry County

Game 6.....Friendship is not what McEwen wanted but it is what you get! Friendship will rise and win.

Game 7.....Saturday in a full gym Perry County it was close! Friendship wins!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 1.....BTW Looks good on paper and showcasing Newby I haven't had a look at Lake County since last year. If BTW can contain LC second and third chance shooting then BTW will cruise but my pick will be LC because: 1. BTW will get into foul trouble early 2. BTW will turn the ball over ALOTS.

Game 2.....Fountain isn't enough...Perry County

Game 3.....Cloudland you have a good team but McEwen will play better in this game my pick is McEwen

Game 4.....What a game this will be!! After scratching my head then changing my mind several time my 8 ball said Grace but I say Friendship.

Game 5..... If I picked correctly above Lake County shall fall here..No fussing and no courts after the game PLEASE!! Perry County

Game 6.....Friendship is not what McEwen wanted but it is what you get! Friendship will rise and win.

Game 7.....Saturday in a full gym Perry County it was close! Friendship wins!!

You know I thought you were going to make a really smart 1st post and then and got to number 6 and 7. <_<

Lol I see people r still doubting BTWs ability to put away your favorite teams. This is great. It'll feel better after we dominate Lake County like we did their district foe, Humboldt...

I picked BTW to win first round. However I don't think they are just gonna roll right through it like you seem to think. I can, not saying they will, see them getting put out on an upset because of over confidence. Still waiting for you to tell me which tape you saw.

I think that Friendship will be in the championship game. What determines if they win, is how easily they make it through their games. If it is fairly easy, I am thinking the other side might just wear each other out. It is 3 games in 3 days, and most of the single A teams have very little depth. The team with the easier path will have an advantage.

I think that Friendship will be in the championship game. What determines if they win, is how easily they make it through their games. If it is fairly easy, I am thinking the other side might just wear each other out. It is 3 games in 3 days, and most of the single A teams have very little depth. The team with the easier path will have an advantage.

Friendship will give McEwen a game (assuming they both make it past 1st round), but McEwen CAN win.... a lot of ifs to determine it. But of course, I'm pulling for our McEwen boys!

Edited by rachelwright14

McEwen? I saw their game film. No joking or disrespect, but they look like a middle school team and they don't have the skill set to compete with a team like BTW

They are 30-1. They are doing something right. BTW will be lucky to get out of the first round. Have fun with Lake County.

Whichever team advances out of the top of the bracket will be at least an 8-10 pt favorite Saturday. With good reason.

If PC and McEwen make it in the finals, it won't be favored by points at all. It would be a coin toss with these two teams. But, if McEwen makes it and plays BTW or LC...I can see people favoring them over McEwen.