FCS STATE CHAMPS

Cine

FCS takes home the state title! Obviously not what a lot of people thought was going to happen….

Just goes to show that "any given team can beat any given team on any given day". It was a real thriller. When Sandoval got pulled due to foul trouble I said under my breath, "We just lost the game". So glad I was wrong.

PC is a real class act. Clean game all the way around. Had PC made a few more FT's they would have had the "W".

Just goes to show that "any given team can beat any given team on any given day". It was a real thriller. When Sandoval got pulled due to foul trouble I said under my breath, "We just lost the game". So glad I was wrong.

PC is a real class act. Clean game all the way around. Had PC made a few more FT's they would have had the "W".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

one player does ot make a team win...you are correct PC's 'bad day' scoring many times from the field and charity line cost them the game..it happens...was just the opposite against LC who had their problems scoring Fri.

Congrats on your win and Gold ball..

Looking back high school basketball was dominated by middle TN With the exception of AAA boys. As always that seemed to be an all west TN show. Otherwise:

A GIRLS = Clay Co.

A BOYS = Friendship

AA GIRLS= CPA

AA BOYS= CPA

AAA GIRLS = Riverdale

AAA Boys =. Memphis East

DII

A BOYS = DCA

AA BOYS= Ensworth

Nice job middle TN coaches and student athletes.