Cwood vs Perry Co

TROJANFAN88

Perry County is 2-2 as of now. They hit very good against Summertown but couldn't sweep. They're still trying to figure things out however. Tucker has took over shortstop and Grimes is playing second. Tucker is rusty but he will be a wrecking force on the mound. Richardson is currently out with a knee injury. District play might not look pretty but watch out for Perry Co. in the post-season!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry County is 2-2 as of now. They hit very good against Summertown but couldn't sweep. They're still trying to figure things out however. Tucker has took over shortstop and Grimes is playing second. Tucker is rusty but he will be a wrecking force on the mound. Richardson is currently out with a knee injury. District play might not look pretty but watch out for Perry Co. in the post-season!

who was the other team that they got beat by? i have them at 2-1 with a win and loss against summertown and a win against Scotts Hill and they have a pretty good matchup with McNairy Central today at Lexingtons big red classic

PC lost to Lewis Co in a game that was their other loss. Although they were missing Tucker, Dill, Richardson, Watkins and Hill in that game. PC has played sloppy and looked good in every game I have not seen them put together a complete game yet. I think when the basketball guys get settled in and Richardson comes back they will be very good come tournament time. For now I think CW is in the drivers seat.

Perry County not looking so hot right now. Two big losses. 15-2 with Lexington and 14-0 by McNairy Co. Whats going on? The Vikes better get it together quick.

those are probly the best 2 teams in District 14AA and probably any AA team in the state...McNairy Central threw their ace and Lexington hit our #4 pretty good...its hard to get ahead in counts when the umpire wouldn't be consistent with our guys and wouldn't call the corners to save his life...plus their #4 would probably be a ace for any single A team in the state...2 very good ball teams and Collinwood wouldn't be able to beat em in my opinion since they got beat 11-1 by Spring Hill i promise that both those team would beat Spring Hill by 10+ runs...monday and tuesday will be a BIG series and measuring stick for the rest of the year...Perry Co. needs to start playing error free ball or it'll be a long year but they played very well against a TOUGH Liberty team

Edited by SportsFan70

those are probly the best 2 teams in District 14AA and probably any AA team in the state...McNairy Central threw their ace and Lexington hit our #4 pretty good...its hard to get ahead in counts when the umpire wouldn't be consistent with our guys and wouldn't call the corners to save his life...plus their #4 would probably be a ace for any single A team in the state...2 very good ball teams and Collinwood wouldn't be able to beat em in my opinion since they got beat 11-1 by Spring Hill i promise that both those team would beat Spring Hill by 10+ runs...monday and tuesday will be a BIG series and measuring stick for the rest of the year...Perry Co. needs to start playing error free ball or it'll be a long year but they played very well against a TOUGH Liberty team

[/quote

If you want to make excuses, we left 11 runners on base versus SH, and Liberty hasnt won a game. PC better play better than they have or it could get ugly. Ask WC. I hope they do.

hey no excuses here man...i'm just stating facts...but PC has to play like they did against S'town the first time to do good against C'wood

Agreed ....if collinwood plays like they did vs Spring Hill then PC has a good chance. If both teams play well I think the Trojans pull out a 10-4 win. Good Luck to both teams.

Agreed ....if collinwood plays like they did vs Spring Hill then PC has a good chance. If both teams play well I think the Trojans pull out a 10-4 win. Good Luck to both teams.

if our fielders play like they have then yes Collinwood will score 10 runs easily...but PC's bats are coming alive and they should be pitching Westbrooks or Qualls tonite so since its at PC i'll say 7-6 PC but PC has to play EXCEPTIONALLY well tonite for this to happen...no 5 or 6 E's

if our fielders play like they have then yes Collinwood will score 10 runs easily...but PC's bats are coming alive and they should be pitching Westbrooks or Qualls tonite so since its at PC i'll say 7-6 PC but PC has to play EXCEPTIONALLY well tonite for this to happen...no 5 or 6 E's

Cwood by 10