Girls Sophomore of the Year

bigbird93

What is everyones thoughts on the girls sophomore of the year?

Becca Jameson-Farragut

Erin Walsh-Bearden

Madison Davis-Webb

These seem to be the front runners.

Can you tell us a little more about these players? What position they play, what have they done that deserves the honor?

Amber Fair/ Union City should be a candidate. Led her team to the State tourney for the first time in school history and made the All-Tourney Team.

Scored over at least over 1200 pts as a sophomore.

Scores inside and out averages 20 pts and 11 rebs a game.

Should defiately be in the conversation.

Can you tell us a little more about these players? What position they play, what have they done that deserves the honor?

Amber Fair/ Union City should be a candidate. Led her team to the State tourney for the first time in school history and made the All-Tourney Team.

Scored over at least over 1200 pts as a sophomore.

Scores inside and out averages 20 pts and 11 rebs a game.

Should defiately be in the conversation.

Sounds like an impressive stat line. However, I think the OP was referring to the PrepXtra Sophomore of the Year award which is for the Knoxville News Sentinels coverage area.

Sounds like an impressive stat line. However, I think the OP was referring to the PrepXtra Sophomore of the Year award which is for the Knoxville News Sentinels coverage area.

Very impressive stats but I dont think that she is in the Knoxville coverage area.

As for the others mentioned I can say that they are all very important to there teams and that the stats are pretty close. Erin probably scores more where the other two are the glue on defense and do the small things that help teams win. Madison has a state championship but the other 2 definately were major contributors to there teams post season success.