Admirals Drop 2 in Murfreesboro

TheFarragutUniversity

Farragut lost both games in a doubleheader last night.

Tullahoma 1 Farragut 0

Blackman 5 Farragut 4 (First win over Farragut in school history)

Not sure about details for the games, other than the first game was won on an error by Farragut.

Ads have have some serious challenges in order to get back to state this year. Their top pitcher, Xander Taylor, is out for the year. Kyle Serrano out until about mid-April. Three freshman pitchers, Raby, Mosiello, & Lessig, have to step up and mature very quickly. So far, for the most part, they have. Freeman & Chambers have been excellent.

Remember, all teams will lose games. Farragut lost 8 games last year and still won state.

Also, next year all of their current pitching staff will be back. Only 2 seniors on their roster. The team is made up of almost half freshman and sophomores. GO ADS!!

I definitely agree with you they've had to overcome some major injuries and have still only lost 2 games by a combined 2 runs. All the experience the freshman will get during the regular season will be absolutely crucial come May. Remember too that Farragut set the record for most losses on a state championship team back in 2006 with I believe 16. So not too worried about this team Buckner will have them peaking at the right time when the playoffs roll around. Go Ads!

Did they throw both Freeman and Chambers this weekend? I know they have two district games coming up Monday and Wednesday... Friday-Monday seems to be a quick turn around if they did...

Chambers pitched 7 innings Friday. Not sure about freeman. They need him or raby on Monday to play a good catholic team.