FCS lowest of the low

pitching_toe

My first home game of the year. Field looks nice! everything looks great! except the team!!!! This is the worst coached team I have seen. They looked like the bad news bears, what has happen to FCS Softball Program? All I can say is they stink, and while I am at it so dose the coaching, there you go I said it,most of the problem is coaching or lack there of. I know there is lots of hurt girls, But come on!!!!!!! This team will be lucky to get out of district. :popcorneater: Ok let me hear it.

My first home game of the year. Field looks nice! everything looks great! except the team!!!! This is the worst coached team I have seen. They looked like the bad news bears, what has happen to FCS Softball Program? All I can say is they stink, and while I am at it so dose the coaching, there you go I said it,most of the problem is coaching or lack there of. I know there is lots of hurt girls, But come on!!!!!!! This team will be lucky to get out of district. :popcorneater: Ok let me hear it.

Heck, don't hold back, tell em how bad the hot dogs suck too.... :thumb:

FCS has a young team so ups and downs is what you expect, but they are still a favorite to win the district championship this year so bear with them. But I agree that FCS isn't the team that they were 5 or 6 years ago.

FC still had some mistakes. But Gordonsville hit the daylights out of it yesterday - 22 hits. And they were well placed. We must have been putting the pitches where they wanted. Our injuries are not the major issue. One junior and one 8th grader (called up) are out. It's really just youth and learning what to do. When they commit, they can do it. Anytime you have a coaching change, the players have to buy in before they achieve much success.

Not sure what game you watched but didn't see any bad coaching moves. Gordonsville just hit the ball hard and also got several cheap hits to fall. That's just how it is some days. Coaching didn't get them beat. Gordonsville made several more errors and threw the ball all over the lot much more than FCS

TOE I thought you were gone??? it's been 5 to 6 years since your daughter played up there. why so much hate? The coach does a good job with what they got. OK here my prediction, two years they will be knocking on the door for STATE!!! JUST HIDE AND WATCH. SMILE more it good for you. :flower:

coaching change not an issue in softball riverdale made change in 04 been on top ever since when did beech make change they didnt seem to fall to far point is softball is not like football there is no new system just takes knowledge

Coaching by threats and intimidation has no place in high school. Worst years in FC softball history.

Coaching by threats and intimidation has no place in high school. Worst years in FC softball history.

What happen to that Coach Powell who used to coach at FCS? Oh thats right she is a coachin that Beech team who is the best in the state this year and FCS ain't goin to be a goin to the "Boro" this year either. I wonder if she could get them folks some free passes to the games cause that will be the only way that they will be a gettin in without a payin! :flower:

He is just like Pitching_toe! Daughter sat the bench, rose colored glasses....... Powell made the most with what she had to work with at FCS. Wish her well in the future. Edited by inthagap

He is just like Pitching_toe! Daughter sat the bench, rose colored glasses....... Powell made the most with what she had to work with at FCS. Wish her well in the future.

Are you talking about my daughter? If so you're way off. Just don't like the coaching style. My daughter plays. Mind your own business.

Edited by GeorgeBailey