Beech Football

VUDore

Posting about high school students and their private affairs is pretty tasteless. Can't we use terms like "undisclosed" instead of throwing them under the bus for poor decisions?

I wasn't the one who brought it up and I used deductive reasoning to guess. Congratulations, now you've confirmed it for everyone to see. He threw himself under the bus not you or I or anyone else. Sounds like there is a problem at Beech that the coaches and admin. need to address. I do believe in 2nd chances and think the young man could use one following the appropriate discipline.

BTW, didn't you know that Coach T affects your sense of taste? If you're on here long enough you have to loose it to keep up. Go back and look at how that McClendon kid from Signal Mountain was drug through the mud on here. Things like that will always get out, usually by their own peers on FB or IM.

• 4 months later...

Trust me... He's not under the bus, he's driving it. On the honor roll, an all American kid who learns from his mistakes the first time,and shows everyone around him that obstacles in life you cross are just stepping stones that only make you stronger when you overcome them. Dorian is a role model and will always be no matter what.COME BACK #5!!!!

Edited by BeechMomblue

Posting about high school students and their private affairs is pretty tasteless. Can't we use terms like "undisclosed" instead of throwing them under the bus for poor decisions?

I AGREE.