Friendship Vs Eagleville

VandyFan7

A few things..

Their not there.

Y'all not yaw.

Farragut>>>FC + Eagleville combined.

Bravo! Bravo! Farragut could beat a team that has a combined 600-700 kids. You should give yourself a pat on the back. Not sure how many kids Eagleville has but we have around 200. That says a lot about your team that your trying to compare them to such a small school

Commander, good comment, vandy get a grip and do some homework before you run off at the mouth. I'll basically say what I already said. If both teams play well and have their 1 or 2 facing off it'd be a close game and could go either way. The two homeruns most likely wouldn't be on a deep field or maybe one would've been. FC beat Eagleville straight up (no excuses) but they didn't dominate. Lot of ball to be played before they have a chance to meet again anyway.

Your post has validity when both teams #1 pitches. However, I'd also point out the following:

1). Our #1-4 are all about even. # 5-6 are equivalent to your #3-6. What happens if you have to play FC 2 or 3 times in the Boro.

2). FC has lost in the Boro and still been able to win both Gold and Silver in recent years due to pitching depth and plate performance.

3). We may not give you 2 unearned runs next time. Then how do you score?

4). It won't matter either way if one or both get upset in route to the Boro.

5). I wouldn't bet against this group of FC athletes come playoff time. They compete and their will to win has already been proven on both the gridiron and hard court!

Is Getting baseball assessed by a Community "hero" akin to getting football assessed by a RBS "Swanson"? If so, Folks it's best to take "heros" post for what they are:

A Wannabes perspective on the outside of the fence who can't compete with those actually on the field.

It's like asking you how to spell huh?

This post shows your ignorance...

Edited by swanson71

It's like asking you how to spell huh?

This post shows your ignorance...

Agreed Swanson it does show ignorance - YOURS!

Webster defines akin as "essentially similar, related, or compatible". I'll be in your neck of MACON Co tomorrow. Come on by the ball game and I'll let you borrow our dictionary.

Seriously, was just joking with you. Your knowledge of fball is slightly better than anyone from community's iq on any subject other than walking horses. I'm Still trying to figure how they got 3 on the "all-state" fball team and couldn't have beaten your RBS Bulldogs.

So let's do some math. 14 divided by 3 is what? 4.2. Or 4 innings and 2 batters of the next inning that he retired Im tired of hearing that "we didn't pitch our ace and yaw did ". That's because you ain't got but one. We have six pitchers that can throw as an ace. Heck. The only time I've seen snider and Godwin not throw a strike is when they choose to not throw a strike. I love watching our pitchers because they are great kids on and off the field. This is a great team. F/c. It's a pleasure to be associated with the school, parents , coaches and players. All are great people.

Our "ace" signed with Trevecca, our number 2 with Columbia State and our number 3 will likely sign as well. No one on this side of the fence is throwing out crap about your pitchers and I'm tired of hearing how we only have one good pitcher when you've only seen one of our pitchers and you have no ideal what else we have. Not once have I seen anyone on here saying only your ace is good so until you've seen our others you really are only speaking from pure ignorance as you have no ideal what you're talking about.

Is Getting baseball assessed by a Community "hero" akin to getting football assessed by a RBS "Swanson"? If so, Folks it's best to take "heros" post for what they are:

A Wannabes perspective on the outside of the fence who can't compete with those actually on the field.

Community is actually someone who knows a great deal more than you obviously about the game and actually does his homework before talking like an idiot. When you make idiotic statements like the one you just made it only further strengthens this point.

Bravo! Bravo! Farragut could beat a team that has a combined 600-700 kids. You should give yourself a pat on the back. Not sure how many kids Eagleville has but we have around 200. That says a lot about your team that your trying to compare them to such a small school

He's obviously not got anybody to brag to that'll listen on a post actually involving Farragut so he's spouting off on here. What's that old saying about over compensating. Maybe he drives a big Cadillac too. That might be a pretty good game though.