CA vs. Giles County, Round 2

Soccerisfootball

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles Co. better be prepared to face CA again. If their coach hasn't realized by now the 5-0 thrashing was a fluke, then they're in for a thrashing of their own come the District Championship game. I'd take a healthy, 11 man CA team over Giles Co. anyday.

We scored in the fourth minute the red card was in the ninth minute.

Giles Co. better be prepared to face CA again. If their coach hasn't realized by now the 5-0 thrashing was a fluke, then they're in for a thrashing of their own come the District Championship game. I'd take a healthy, 11 man CA team over Giles Co. anyday.

Glad to hear Fairview doesn't stand a chance and you guys are already in the District Championship!

Welcome to coacht sifootball. Always nice to see what peoples first post are made of. As soccer goes 5-0 is a thrashing. But I guarantee you if the coach doesnt know the players know they are in for a battle. From what I saw GC will be up to the task. Didnt see a lot of shots on goal for CA and if the 1 player that got the red card is the only shooter CA has they are in for a rude awakening. GC has respect for CA but the also have confidence in their own ability to hang with anyone. GO CATS!!!!

a 5-0 win is a fluke? Hypocrites. Look under the Columbia Face off post at you CA fans, and how you are so confident over a 1-0 win that you got over Columbia Central who is by far the more elite team.

That 1-0 Win is a Fluke. Not a 5-0 Beating

As for playing a man down? You kicked the goalie in the face and took him out of the game. In a sense, they were playing with a second string goalie. Which is a lot like playing a man down. Its not like you guys were playing a man down because you had no subs, you were playing a man down because of dirty play.

I noticed you guys played very dirty at the columbia central game as well. Late hits after ball played away, shouldering people without intention of going for the ball. I can not count how many times you guys did that. Finally Columbia's Sweeper took it upon himself to play physical back with you guys, and all you heard out of your fans were complaints that he was to rough.

You cant argue one way and turn and completely ignore your logic before in argument on another topic.

Im done. I wish CA would get off their high horse

a 5-0 win is a fluke? Hypocrites. Look under the Columbia Face off post at you CA fans, and how you are so confident over a 1-0 win that you got over Columbia Central who is by far the more elite team.

That 1-0 Win is a Fluke. Not a 5-0 Beating

As for playing a man down? You kicked the goalie in the face and took him out of the game. In a sense, they were playing with a second string goalie. Which is a lot like playing a man down. Its not like you guys were playing a man down because you had no subs, you were playing a man down because of dirty play.

I noticed you guys played very dirty at the columbia central game as well. Late hits after ball played away, shouldering people without intention of going for the ball. I can not count how many times you guys did that. Finally Columbia's Sweeper took it upon himself to play physical back with you guys, and all you heard out of your fans were complaints that he was to rough.

You cant argue one way and turn and completely ignore your logic before in argument on another topic.

Im done. I wish CA would get off their high horse

Unless you were at the Giles Co. game, you have no say in this. My post may have been cocky, however, isn't a little jest what makes sports so great? Lighten up.

Welcome to coacht sifootball. Always nice to see what peoples first post are made of. As soccer goes 5-0 is a thrashing. But I guarantee you if the coach doesnt know the players know they are in for a battle. From what I saw GC will be up to the task. Didnt see a lot of shots on goal for CA and if the 1 player that got the red card is the only shooter CA has they are in for a rude awakening. GC has respect for CA but the also have confidence in their own ability to hang with anyone. GO CATS!!!!

All your points are well made. I don't think you got to see how CA really plays, though. Even though our striker was just 'one player', one missing part to the whole team can make the team not work right. My post was meant to build the intensity of the upcoming game. It may have looked disrespectful, but jest was the only intent. I'm eagerly awaiting the match!

All your points are well made. I don't think you got to see how CA really plays, though. Even though our striker was just 'one player', one missing part to the whole team can make the team not work right. My post was meant to build the intensity of the upcoming game. It may have looked disrespectful, but jest was the only intent. I'm eagerly awaiting the match!

I can imagine it was a big let down to see your striker have to leave the game, then the other kid get his second yellow and have to go. Thats when you dig in and see what you are made of. Emotions got the best of some players on both sides and I dont see this game being any different. Its good to see some talk about soccer and if this GC team continues to play well they have a chance to do some other good things this year. One being coming in second behind football in game attendance. I have already seen more soccer games than all the other non football sports combined and I dont have a kid playing, yet. I even saw one of the basketball coaches there and they wont be caught dead at a football game. Good luck to all. GO CATS!!!

A lot of CA v GC rematch talk. Glad to see that CA is overlooking Fairview. What are your thoughts on tonights game??

I haven't seen Fairview play yet but have heard pretty good things about them at the moment CA has some injuries in the defense mostly subs and some starters so we will see although I'm looking forward to a very great game tonight it should be a very competitive game

Giles county is better this year than in the past, but CA will be ready and will be a full 11 this time without help from the ref and a red card. This will be a physical game and will be different outcome the first game. Wait and see. I would also like for the giles county players to let their play speak for themselves this next time not their mouth, there were alot of F bombs and cussing coming from their mouth last game, please show some class, if not I hope the refs will be listening this time. I am also wondering why giles co. cancelled their game with Central, CA played them, why not play them Giles co.??? Just wondering!!!!!