CA vs. Giles County, Round 2

Soccerisfootball

Giles county is better this year than in the past, but CA will be ready and will be a full 11 this time without help from the ref and a red card. This will be a physical game and will be different outcome the first game. Wait and see. I would also like for the giles county players to let their play speak for themselves this next time not their mouth, there were alot of F bombs and cussing coming from their mouth last game, please show some class, if not I hope the refs will be listening this time. I am also wondering why giles co. cancelled their game with Central, CA played them, why not play them Giles co.??? Just wondering!!!!!

Well lets see, I feel pretty sure that the score from the last game will speak for itself. Red card 2 yellow cards, refs whatever you want to blame it on, CA lost its composure. Unless you are a player on the field or close enough to hear what is said, I doubt the GC players were the only ones using foul language, if there was any at all, but I am sure there was, big deal. CA can show a little class as well, a lot of elbows being thrown while ref not looking. As for central, why play a meaningless game at the end of the season, with the playoffs starting so soon and risk injury. GO CATS!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles county is better this year than in the past, but CA will be ready and will be a full 11 this time without help from the ref and a red card. This will be a physical game and will be different outcome the first game. Wait and see. I would also like for the giles county players to let their play speak for themselves this next time not their mouth, there were alot of F bombs and cussing coming from their mouth last game, please show some class, if not I hope the refs will be listening this time. I am also wondering why giles co. cancelled their game with Central, CA played them, why not play them Giles co.??? Just wondering!!!!!

#1....CA acts like the referees were so bad to give the game to GC....first of all they didn't give GC the game. Please tell me why your player can kick a goalie in the face, the goalie is out for the game and the referees were horrible in red carding the kid? GC did score at full strength...admit it!!

#2...Hipocrites talking about GC players mouth...should have heard CA parents in the stands bashing GC!...and guess you didn't hear your players on the field

#3...what about CA #9 standing over GC #8 after he fouled him, doing the throat slash jesture standing over the injured player??...is that what you mean by show some class?

#4 I have game film and 250 still photos of the game if anyone wants to see let me know.....I have a ton of CA fouls I will show you. CA keeper punching GC #4 in the face....came out of the game with a black eye! GC forward #10 hit in the head at least 5 times. CA player kicking GC goalie in the face. CA players holding GC jerseys, I could go on and on...have it on film and still shots...send me your email I get them to you!

...feel free to comment to the above comments/questions....or ignore as you have been

...GC/Central game was canceled because the 12 A/AA started Monday night with a play in game, the same night the GC/Central game was scheduled. TSSAA rules state that once district play begins no other games can be played

BTW, GC coach, players, and fans think CA is a fantastic team. My comments here are not meant in any negative tone or fashion towards CA....just tired of hearing you guys bash GC. Grow up, take your loss and strap it up for the next game. GC thinks CA is a great team....just as we think GC is a good team. We know you will be ready for the next game as GC will also.....until then why don't you quit bashing GC for beating CA 5-0

You guys get on coacht and bad mouth GC and tell GC to show some class....who on here is showing class???

Edited by Clay

Too bad CA will not get to play GC again. Btw 7 Masterlesz last year was one of the most foul mouth players i had come across

Thats what I like to see, someone post and actually know what they are talking about. Guy was blowing up my phone with the ca-fview score. thought it was a joke. Great job Jackets and CATS. CATS you have a great season going now dont be happy with just getting this far. Time to finish the job. GO CATS!!!

Glad to hear Fairview doesn't stand a chance and you guys are already in the District Championship!

Let tonight be a lesson....don't talk trash about next time until the game is scheduled :lol:

Congrats to Fairview....I think GC has their hands full!

Edited by Clay