District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

Show no pity for us. We got punched in the mouth and hopefully we will heal up and go back to work. No excuses from us fans.

Oh Im right there with you. Page lost a game they should have won by double digits, I know we will go back to work and be ready to play better in the next one. I'm confident that yall will do the same. Looking forward to playing yall in a few weeks. That one has really turned into a rivalry.

Best of luck to all the district teams tonight, it looks to be a competitive season for all of us. Many of our teams are highly ranked and several others are bringing improved squads to the field this year. The stronger we all are, the stronger we will all be come playoff time.

Well said 'Like A Rock'!!!

Did Fairview come out of their game injury free?? No disrespect to CC, but I was really shocked when I heard that final score. I keep hearing them say if they can get healthy they will be ok...Just asking

Oh no, Fairview had several injuries, not only just injuries but to key players.

Oh Im right there with you. Page lost a game they should have won by double digits, I know we will go back to work and be ready to play better in the next one. I'm confident that yall will do the same. Looking forward to playing yall in a few weeks. That one has really turned into a rivalry.

You must have been watching a differant game. Kenwood fumbled inside your 1 yard line and inside the 20. The score could have been alot worse for you. Their offense was only stopped once by Page the othertimes they stopped themselves. Page has a pretty good team they will do well this season. Kenwood is much improved on the defensive side of the ball.

You must have been watching a differant game. Kenwood fumbled inside your 1 yard line and inside the 20. The score could have been alot worse for you. Their offense was only stopped once by Page the othertimes they stopped themselves. Page has a pretty good team they will do well this season. Kenwood is much improved on the defensive side of the ball.

I just meant that from the standpoint of somebody who follows the team very closely, our defense should have played better in that game. They are capable of more then they showed. I give yall a lot of credit though, yall are much improved from last year and you played the better game. Offensively I haven't seen our quarterback have that rough of a night his whole time at Page. Disappointing night overall. Good luck to yall the rest of the season.

Thanks LC. The boys are obviously thrilled about the win. The on the field lessons they took as freshman and sophomores combined with the dedicated offseason weight lifting and conditioning has really showed in the past month. Plus being closer in age to the competition certainly doesn't hurt. Still no seniors of course. Summit beat Eagleville 13-0 two weeks ago in the first fall scrimmage and then didn't back down to Indy at our jamboree last week. Another factor that is helping is the increase in the overall student population with the the new freshman class allowed for the hiring of more coaches. The quality in the new hires is outstanding to go along with an already great staff. The new DC is top notch. We host Loretto next week and then have a week off before heading down your way. It will be fun to see how the team progresses this season.

I'm excited to see how they do. I wanna see how much bigger and faster and stronger they got. Hoping the best for yall!! Until you play us. the rest i'm cheering you on. haha