Clarkrange Buffaloes

curtislowe

Good luck seniors on your last home game. Wartburg will be ready to play after the 10 inning battle last year at their place. Congratulations on a great year so far. Most of you guys have been starters for three years now. You guys have worked hard to remodel the field and become winners. The field and the "BLUE MONSTER" look great. These seniors have now won 51 games in the past 3 years. I hope you guys peak during the next few weeks. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT. If you have not seen the new facilities or the boys play, Monday night would be a good time. The 8 seniors will be honored prior to the first pitch. This should be a very good game.

When I was playing baseball around my freshman and sophomore year when Michael Green played for Clarkrange they were always one of the top teams in the district. After that they were cellar dwellers for a long time in this district. It is great to see them back being able to compete for top spot in the district again. Congrats to these young men on the great season they've had so far.

Being a former player and now baseball official, I have seen first hand the tranformation. I will always cheer silently for my alma mater, but I always welcome the opportunity for good baseball. Congrats to these kids as well as the rest of the seniors in the district who have put in their blood, sweat and tears for four years.

Being a former player and now baseball official, I have seen first hand the tranformation. I will always cheer silently for my alma mater, but I always welcome the opportunity for good baseball. Congrats to these kids as well as the rest of the seniors in the district who have put in their blood, sweat and tears for four years.

Clarkrange lost a hard fought battle with Wartburg (3-6). They had the bases loaded twice with good hitters at the plate. It was a playoff atmosphere. This should help prepare the boys for the district tournament. The tournament begins today with Clay County hosting Pickett. Good luck to all the teams. RIP SOME BOOBIES!

Jackson Co won the championship over Clarkrange. Not sure what the score was.

We played Jackson last night and ended up losing a GREAT game 5-6 after 8 innings. We came backed today and played Clay, won that game and turned around to play Jackson in the Championship game and lost 1-11 while struggling with pitching. We travel to Friendship Christian and play them Monday in 1st round of regional.

We played Jackson last night and ended up losing a GREAT game 5-6 after 8 innings. We came backed today and played Clay, won that game and turned around to play Jackson in the Championship game and lost 1-11 while struggling with pitching. We travel to Friendship Christian and play them Monday in 1st round of regional.

No teams have really that solid 3rd pitcher to go too, so when you get in the losers brackett it's hard to come out on top because pitching becomes thin. Congrats to Jackson County on winning the district championship for the 2nd year in a row, and to Clarkrange for their first region tournament appearance since 2002.

Edited by swanson71

No teams have really that solid 3rd pitcher to go too, so when you get in the losers brackett it's hard to come out on top because pitching becomes thin. Congrats to Jackson County on winning the district championship for the 2nd year in a row, and to Clarkrange for their first region tournament appearance since 2002.

Anyone know when the region games are?