Cleveland Football

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achillies every dog has his day. Cleveland had dominated for 3 decades over Bradley. Besides I have 3 state rings from my tenure at Cleveland. Not like Bradley beat a good Cleveland team anyway.

They did not play for one decade slick. You should know that because if you were on the team that won the titles you did not play them. Now lets move into "current day" where Bradley has won the last 2 out of 3 games they have PLAYED. You were right about one thing they were not good. Dominating by losing last 2 out of 3 games bro? "Prolly" would not be pointing the fact that those glory days were over if you had not brought the subject up.

Edited by Achilles

Yea they didn't play for a decade cuz Bradley got tired of gettin that #### whopped

lol you got step into the now little man.... you would not know anything about that GAME cause you never played in it. I do however and it was lop sided in the Bears favor. Fill me "cuz"

Edited by Achilles

Bradley's has won the last 2 since they started playing again. But who one the ones before?

You prolly don't know this either, ( not sure how much info you get at jail) but Cleveland would not agree to play when Bill Price was coach cause they knew they would get that %^&%^* "whooped" You didn't know did you????

You prolly don't know this either, ( not sure how much info you get at jail) but Cleveland would not agree to play when Bill Price was coach cause they knew they would get that %^&%^* "whooped" You didn't know did you????

More tall tales from South Lee Highway. Take a look at this thread name: Cleveland Football. Not "Bradley Football" or "Bradley vs. Cleveland nonsense".

Take it outside and give those who want an opportunity to talk about CHS do so without all this unnecessary arguing.

They have won the last 2 but don't get on here talking smack like Bradley is great cuz they aren't. They go 7-4 and all the sudden their great. Those 7 wins are the most they have has since price was there.

We had 9 two years ago ... You must have really been in jail in 2010. I was kidding about that originally.