Cleveland Football

More tall tales from South Lee Highway. Take a look at this thread name: Cleveland Football. Not "Bradley Football" or "Bradley vs. Cleveland nonsense".

Take it outside and give those who want an opportunity to talk about CHS do so without all this unnecessary arguing.

I was correcting the real deal hollyfield state champ on earlier comments. If you look back he started downing Bradley on your thread Checkerboard and I commented that there must not be anything to talk about at Cleveland.... Then the Champ said he owned Bradley... Then we realized he never even played in the GAME. Clear now. Good luck with game tonight against Alcoa..

Edited by Achilles

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More tall tales from South Lee Highway. Take a look at this thread name: Cleveland Football. Not "Bradley Football" or "Bradley vs. Cleveland nonsense".

Take it outside and give those who want an opportunity to talk about CHS do so without all this unnecessary arguing.

Agreed. The cleveland boys acrimmage Alcoa at 5:30 today. After today we will be able to tell more about what needs to change and what our advantages and disadvantages are.

By the way, what did you mean by tall tales? did you mean tall betsy??? Is this Alan?

Edited by Achilles

I know that

cool just don't throw off on Bradley.... we respect Cleveland but be clear there is no FEAR here.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

OK...back to our original story: Anyone who was at the scrimmage last night want to offer perspective?

My first impressions:

• CHS has some good talent and depth at skill positions, still needs to bolster the line on both sides
  • This team has been practicing essentially for 8 days and held their own against an Alcoa team that has essentially been together for 8 years
  • Lots of energy from both coaches and players. Lots of heart and good tempo even deep into the depth chart.
  • CHS is a young team. Good things ahead, and a great future down the road. This is now essentially made up of CMS teams that rarely lost a game