HVA baseball

knoxcobeat1

Does HVA have a legit shot at a state title? I watched both games in their tournament and I see them winning the district now easily but what about further down the road?

Halls and HVA have their work cut out for them with Bearden and Farragut playing so well right now. Bearden has the talent to go far (they are mashing the ball right now) and Farragut is picking up momentum... much like they have in the past 4 years. Should be interesting but I see both Bearden and Farragut advancing.

Halls and HVA have their work cut out for them with Bearden and Farragut playing so well right now. Bearden has the talent to go far (they are mashing the ball right now) and Farragut is picking up momentum... much like they have in the past 4 years. Should be interesting but I see both Bearden and Farragut advancing.

Agreed I'm gonna say more than likely it will be Bearden at HVA and Halls at Farragut. Pitching matchups will be Broyels vs. Weyler/Neely and Painter vs. Freeman/Chambers/Raby?

District champs in a weak district....that's as far as they go.

I agree and think that Farragut and Bearden will have an advantage. Farragut has power arms...I have said all year that HVA doesn't. That will be the difference when those two play in (I think) the regional final.

I agree and think that Farragut and Bearden will have an advantage. Farragut has power arms...I have said all year that HVA doesn't. That will be the difference when those two play in (I think) the regional final.

I believe HVA has one power arm in Neely but that's it for power pitchers. But I'd also say that game would be a lot closer than last years